ADVERTISEMENT

Not the players fault !

Deecocks1

Sep 26, 2018
what so many of you do not get is these kids we have are playing their freaking hearts out . Still you bitch , moan and piss about what you deem bad play . our problems begin with recruiting and end with scheme, play is somewhere in the middle . I guess what I'm saying is whose fault do you really believe it is we are losing like this ? you cant really blame a good gun for not hitting the target if the person shooting cant shoot or its missighted can you. having said that get off the kids and focus where the problem really is. Recruiting. Play calling and out right bad feel for situational football. We fix that winning will come.

what so many of you do not get is these kids we have are playing their freaking hearts out . Still you bitch , moan and piss about what you deem bad play . our problems begin with recruiting and end with scheme, play is somewhere in the middle . I guess what I'm saying is whose fault do you really believe it is we are losing like this ? you cant really blame a good gun for not hitting the target if the person shooting cant shoot or its missighted can you. having said that get off the kids and focus where the problem really is. Recruiting. Play calling and out right bad feel for situational football. We fix that winning will come.
So what you saying is this accurate gun forgot how to shoot accurately? Muschamp helps coach the defense. His defense has always been stellar. I personally think it's an inaccurate gun with a shooter who is losing control.

I still question effort, toughness, and discipline on the defensive side of the ball yesterday. I know we were banged up. But those last 4 possessions were pathetic. Coaching contributed. But we seem to make the same mistakes over and over. Could be coaching as well.

Reactions: Brace1
I think part of it is that the accurate gun has parts that have been breaking. The gun-holder does not currently have enough quality replacement parts on the shelf; needs a couple of each part - as good as the original part - on standby. Just don't have the parts yet.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT