ADVERTISEMENT

Now that the season is over, I can post it .... We either had the slowest team

Thigh Man

Jan 14, 2014
in the history of baseball or the worst third base coach to ever wear a uniform. (Was that Sorry Sammy?)

We should have been called the Penguins, not the Gamecocks. LOL ... When the Penguins had a man on second base he sure wasn't considered to be in scoring position. It truly was a joke watching college men running bases like elementary school girls learning to play the game for the first time.

This was my first season having the SEC Network and with the projections of having a top 5 team and being retired, I figured I'd make watching the Gamecocks a priority. Watched virtually every single game from start to finish. EVERY GD Game the announcers mentioned ..."...another baserunning mistake by the Penguins." I don't remember a single time this year when a Penguin scored from first on a double that stayed in the field. But I sure saw the other teams do it again and again and again.

AND CULLEN ... Lose that candy assed dance you do EVERY TIME you get on base. YOU ARE NOT GOOD ENOUGH TO ACT LIKE A JERK.

Kingston said he like power and speed but you are right we didn't have many burners they ran in the same place too long.

They were slow all right, just not physically. Too many baserunners who couldn't find the ball because they weren't even looking for it. I'm on first, single to outfield, run to second, stop, I'm safe. Oh, ball rolled to wall, maybe I need to run again. Oops, I'm out.

There was a lot bad about last years team, that's why I wanted to see the staff wiped clean all of Chads coaches.

Was hoping we'd have all new fresh coaches. Meyer may know pitching but he's stale, to me.

Reactions: USCBatgirl21
This became obvious in the Clemson game in Greenville. I don't exactly remember the scenario but I'm thinking the go ahead run got gunned down at home.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT