ADVERTISEMENT

Now to see Bama send us packing in

You have to be the most negative person on this site...and that's saying a lot

Reactions: wood90
For some reason I think we play well in that first round game. We played really hard in the second half tonight but ran out of gas.

If Dozier can get it together, we can be a good team. He showed signs in the second half. Gotta have hope.

I hope we get Bama, but they might not get thru. We owe them an ass kickin and we gotta at least get to see Kensucky away from their cozy protectorate.

SC is what they are... about the 35-40th best team in the country, not sure why that should surprise anyone

We can't be Bama, that's a fact. Avery Johnson is too smart for us, he will play zone and MAKE us hit 3s.

They got us on the jump by double digits, only needing a 4OT thriller to edge us. No way we let them jump us like that again. If they are lucky ebough to get to us, we smack Avery and the boys down, Hard. Or as Mr Trump says, "Big League.

The team may need some, "Gummi Berry" juice to help put some spring back in those legs!!!

those kids are exhausted..their legs are worn slap out...
stock-vector-when-your-legs-are-tired-run-with-your-heart-inspiring-half-marathon-sport-motivation-quote-570053563.jpg

I can't figure this team out. They either dig a hole that they can't get out of, like last night, or they start like gangbusters and fail to seal the deal. Or, as in the Florida game, they get back in it and get gamed in the break. Someone besides Thornwell has got to step up.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT