ADVERTISEMENT

Observations from last night....overrated

southflcock

Nov 6, 2001
i rewatched the game this morning. I’m a firm believer that Moo U is overrated. If they played in the SEC they would have at least least 2 losses. They just aren’t one of the best 4 teams. Just because they run the table and probably beat a 7-5 team in their so called conf championship doesn’t mean they deserve a shot
In the final four. Dabo is a classless clown and his
Showboating will be exposed. Our problem is the defense not the offense. WM needs to get rid of all the defensive coaches and strength staff. Finally they way our offense played will expose
How bad CU’s secondary is and should help get those pretenders eliminated in the playoff.

Some years like BOOM!'s first we look outclassed. Other years clemson look like they haven't played anyone all year. This was, of course, a case of the latter.

In the landscape of college football this year they are far from overrated to say so actually takes away from our performance last night. I do however think Alabama and Georgia are better but I doubt Georgia makes it in the playoffs. I have told my Gamecock buddies that I really believe with a healthy defense and playing at home there was only 3 teams in the country we couldn’t hang with. Now I think it’s only two (Alabama & Georgia). This is light years from where we used to be. I have no problem with dumbo running up the score either because our team needs to hate this losing sh!t so bad they do something about it.

We're gaining ground. What has always been the rap against Muschamp? He can't put together an offense. Well, his staff and players have figured out a way to score. I would like to see a little more balance, but I guess you take what you can get, and their front 7 is pretty salty. Defense will come. Just wait.

I think they definitely have one loss, and depending upon their draw from the west, maybe more. I truly think Dabo added that last TD for style points, because a 14 pt win (in which the opponent left points in the field) against an opponent deemed inferior doesn’t look good.

Make no mind, Clemson is good. I’m not going to say they are not the second best team, but I do think it is Bama and then the rest of CFB. I can see 2-6 being toss ups.

Tua will be licking his chops if they get a matchup with the taters...that middle defense and back end is awful SOFT...that is the taters nightmare, Bama will score at will, hell we almost did ourselves with almost 600 yards of offense against that "vaunted" acc defense...

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT