ADVERTISEMENT

Official Johnny Football in the CFL thread.

2nd interception and still 5 min left in first qtr.
He did do a great job escaping the rush though.:)
28-0

Personally, I am pulling for him to get his game and more importantly his life together. Never muched cared for him but....

Reactions: offsides1
He sucks so bad. I knew he'd be a bust back in college. Running around and then throwing it up blindly is never a good strategy.

Reactions: wentzel25
LOL, why does espn think we care about him?
Well for one thing were both on thread devoted to him.
People are going to follow him out of curiosity to see wether he can turn his career around or become a * in sports history.
I imagine there will be some who hope he can get his act together and others who will delight in his failures (assuming he has any more)

Personally, I am pulling for him to get his game and more importantly his life together. Never muched cared for him but....
I was pulling for him, too. I watched the game. He must have been nervous. He will settle down and hopefully be a good/great QB.
Wonder why Canada didn't model their FB game after American FB then the NFL could have expanded into Canada. I kinda like their wider field but don't like the three down limit.

Reactions: viennacocks
I'm not pulling against him. But I just find it funny the "he will just go to Canada". It's not that easy just to go up there and dominate.

I like that he is in Canada, i can watch it, his team stinks, should be fun

Facemask?

cfl-tiger-cats-alouettes-football-e985dc209da1be3c.jpg

Jerry Glanville is a Defensive Coordinator at 76 in the CFL

Who knew? Well I didn't anyways, for the Tiger-Cats

https://www.si.com/nfl/2018/07/20/jerry-glanville-hamilton-tiger-cats-cfl-atlanta-falcons

Maybe we should hire him as an analyst, seems the price is right

"And so he found places to teach. In 2007, Glanville left Hawaii to lead Portland State, in FCS, where he went 9–24 over three seasons. In 2011 he spent five months steering the Hartford Colonials of the United Football League, until that franchise ran out of money. He has installed defenses as a guest coach for mapdot programs like Lafayette-Louisiana, Indiana State, University of the Incarnate Word and, most recently, D-III Brevard College, in North Carolina. As compensation he asks only for airfare and successive dinners at the area’s best Tex-Mex, steak and pizza restaurants, in that order. “I was consumed by staying current, you know?” he says. "

Johnny is listed at 6’0 209 but looks 5’10 185lbs wet. I don’t see where there was much of a career there to begin with. I know people will pull the Drew Brees size card, but his passing ability far exceeds Johnny’s athletic ability.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT