ADVERTISEMENT

Offsides?

So we should call it late... like it's supposed to be done.

So we should call it late... like it's supposed to be done.

So where's the off sides? Everyone's feet were behind the kick line............it wasn't off sides in fast motion, or when they replayed it. WE would have still lost........but it would have been nice to have the ball since we just scored twice around mid field in a two score game to start the 4th quarter. I see people a yard past the kicker every week and it never gets called. We do an onside and recover it, and the ref calls it when it's very controversial. Only on us does that happen.

If we scored again, we may have had hope and hope can do some cool things. Was it likely, no. Was it possible, yes. LSU was better. D played hard for a while. Two big plays in 3rd quarter basically sucked the wind out of everyone. It was down hill from there......but for a while I was thinking we might have a chance. I knew we'd lose, just thought would have a chance to make it a little exciting. LSU appeared to be on cruise control. and not really pumped up for the game, so that's what allowed us to hang around.

Reactions: charlestownecock
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT