ADVERTISEMENT

Oh snap! Get'm Coach!

I don’t hold it against Dodd that he predicted a 2-win season. He was just doing his job and making a guess. However, coaches and teams (especially those in the Gamecock’s position) work too hard for wins to have their dedicated media make a joke about it.

Reactions: myrtlecock
Fk'em. Some people will never be happy with other's success. We could have gone 10-2 with a win in a major bowl and yet there would be critics. These people need to get called out for being so miserable.

Is Beamer drunk? Not saying I disagree with him, but nice to have the media guys on your side. Win and they’ll change their tune. His dad knew this better than anybody. Shocked to see this…though I agree with him.

Only other explanation is that he got hacked. I just don’t see this as a good look for Coach.

Eyeroll

Most of the media are twats.

It was
Hopefully you’re right. I missed you after the Clemson performance when you disappeared.
I was right here. I have told you many times I spend 95% of my time on the Insiders forum. I am not a pseudo fan like you.

Reactions: jweaks
Is Beamer drunk? Not saying I disagree with him, but nice to have the media guys on your side. Win and they’ll change their tune. His dad knew this better than anybody. Shocked to see this…though I agree with him.

Only other explanation is that he got hacked. I just don’t see this as a good look for Coach.
Yeah- stupid to open yourself up after one win. Head scratcher.

I think we need to stop calling opinion writers “the media.” They aren’t journalists - they’re just dudes with opinions that happen to have an outlet.
The "media" has made them journalists by turning their own "journalists" into "opinion guys." You can't tell the difference and the media does not want you to be able to. To think otherwise is just not being realistic in today's world. The business is obviously changed.

Outlets don't seek to impart truth, and where they do, it has a slant. The quicker all Americans figure this out, the better. And no, this is not a political position; I worked in and around journalism for twenty years. It is not the same business.

Last edited:

You may be right, but I am tired of the media dragging the University of South Carolina through the Mud. So I like it that CSB stood up to him.

Yeah- stupid to open yourself up after one win. Head scratcher.
Shocked that you think Beamer was stupid. Shocked I tell ya. Its killin you you were wrong, admit it. Next season with virtually the whole team returning minus a couple on defense and adding some quality recruits and 2 proven big time players we are only gonna get better. Beamer is gonna be here for a long long time.

Reactions: GamecockWarrior

Dodd is a blowhard. I think Beamer was spot on and pushed back on a guy who didn't even understand the mayo bath was for charity. I thought it should grit and support of his team. Loved it.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT