ADVERTISEMENT

OK boys and girls....it's almost PARKING SELECTION TIME!!!

permacock70

Aug 31, 2000
Beginning June 25th they plan on doing 240 selections per day so you will have an entire 2 minutes to make your decision. Most guys can't select which tie to wear in 2 minutes. Better think fast!

Ticket selection time? Haven't seen anyone post on that

Beginning June 25th they plan on doing 240 selections per day so you will have an entire 2 minutes to make your decision. Most guys can't select which tie to wear in 2 minutes. Better think fast!
Looks like the ticket interface changed.

Where is the seat and parking selection link?

I remember when Holtz was coach, I was on the way to a game and stopped at the store for some stacks. I left my two tickets on the dash of the car and when I returned to the car someone had broken the window and left me 6 more tickets.

All Gamecock Club members MUST re-select parking for the 2018 - 2022 seasons. With some 1600 Gamecock Club points my time is the fourth day, Thursday the 28th.. Evidently there's some 700 members with more points. Guess I have fallen way down the list.

I get a free spot and walk. Save the money and take a nice vacation with it. They are a dying breed and it might be a walk but as long as I’m in decent physical shape it’s worth it.

I’ve rethought that philosophy a few times carrying tired kids to the car.

Reactions: cockhornleghorn

I'm sure you can choose after your "allotted time", but not before. Some of our fans actually work for a living.

Reactions: Gamecockben1979
All Gamecock Club members MUST re-select parking for the 2018 - 2022 seasons. With some 1600 Gamecock Club points my time is the fourth day, Thursday the 28th.. Evidently there's some 700 members with more points. Guess I have fallen way down the list.

Wow... mine is not until July 2nd with 1100 points. Looks like I will be on the other side of the Rocket!!!!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT