ADVERTISEMENT

OK so let's be realistic

shorecock

Nov 15, 2008
Upstate
Its been a bumpy ride this week with the loss to KY and we all have our own opinions on that debacle. I won't deny that maybe it's a little early to start loosig faith in WM as he's still getting his chips in place. But here's the question. If you could do one thing to better the program what would it be? I'm interested to see the difference in responses.

Facilities wise or you mean something Muschamp isn't doing currently?

Facilities wise Williams Brice needs a serious gutting and complete 100% overhaul of the babthrooms on both sides, we need to severely upgrade our concessions (add more around the stadium and offer more variety), whatever we did to screwup the flow of traffic getting in and out we need to scrap it and go back to the way it was.

Its been a bumpy ride this week with the loss to KY and we all have our own opinions on that debacle. I won't deny that maybe it's a little early to start loosig faith in WM as he's still getting his chips in place. But here's the question. If you could do one thing to better the program what would it be? I'm interested to see the difference in responses.
Be patient.

Reactions: rogue cock
I would brainwash the kids on both lines to think they were tougher than Chuck Norris. Then we would smash heads every week

Reactions: Mr.Bordenkircher
Be patient, wait out the season, however I'd be working the phone lines behind the glare of the press. Get feelers out to see who might be interested as a HC.
This may get the WM backers mad, but I was not overly impressed by his hire, not overly impressed with his record at UF, and still waiting to see what happens here.

Another 6-6 campaign and we are closer to constant mediocrity than to a winning program

Be patient. Remember our first choice for head coach backed out because he said there was not enough talent and the rebuilding process was more than what he originally thought. We should pat Muschamp on the back for his willingness to take on the mess this program was in

Be patient. Remember our first choice for head coach backed out because he said there was not enough talent and the rebuilding process was more than what he originally thought. We should pat Muschamp on the back for his willingness to take on the mess this program was in
Muschamp didn't exactly have a lot of choices or offers to be a HC.

Facilities wise or you mean something Muschamp isn't doing currently?

Facilities wise Williams Brice needs a serious gutting and complete 100% overhaul of the babthrooms on both sides, we need to severely upgrade our concessions (add more around the stadium and offer more variety), whatever we did to screwup the flow of traffic getting in and out we need to scrap it and go back to the way it was.
Specking of concessions, why not go back to having the vendors in the stands as well as the concession stands like in the old days? This would relieve some of the crowded lines waiting for fries and a burger.

Reactions: Kitchenlabs
Specking of concessions, why not go back to having the vendors in the stands as well as the concession stands like in the old days? This would relieve some of the crowded lines waiting for fries and a burger.
Honestly concessions is a huge money maker if it's done right. People go to the fair just for the food, NFL stadiums and MLB parks go out of their way to "one up" each other in concessions. I don't know why we can't figure this out and make it harder than it has to be.

Reactions: Kitchenlabs
So they can stand in frontof you while you miss the game

Reactions: longhornedone
Be patient, wait out the season, however I'd be working the phone lines behind the glare of the press. Get feelers out to see who might be interested as a HC.
This may get the WM backers mad, but I was not overly impressed by his hire, not overly impressed with his record at UF, and still waiting to see what happens here.

Another 6-6 campaign and we are closer to constant mediocrity than to a winning program
Well you better start with the SCHS coaches, because not a single coach worth his salt on the college level is going to be interested if we only give WM 2/3 years to fix the crapshow he inherited.

Muschamp should hire an innovative offensive coach. I don't think Roper is the guy. Muschamp knows defense.....so go out and spend some cash and get the best offensive guy you can. Granted it's still early, but we've seen no improvement on offense this year while bringing most guys back.

Muschamp should hire an innovative offensive coach. I don't think Roper is the guy. Muschamp knows defense.....so go out and spend some cash and get the best offensive guy you can. Granted it's still early, but we've seen no improvement on offense this year while bringing most guys back.
The innovative offensive coach is currently coaching RB's.

Reactions: gamecockfan04
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT