ADVERTISEMENT

Ok, that's it! I'm now predicting the Bills(road team) wins on a fg with 0:04 left.

SarcasticAltruisticKiwi-max-1mb.gif

Meh...the Bills had a chance in OT. They just had to keep the Chiefs from scoring a TD on the initial OT drive. But they didn't, so it's game over.

Reactions: 92Pony
Meh...the Bills had a chance in OT. They just had to keep the Chiefs from scoring a TD on the initial OT drive. But they didn't, so it's game over.
If the Bills had won the toss they would have beat the Chiefs. No one was stopping Allen from driving down the field at that point!
They did at least change the rules a few years back that made it so the coin-toss-winnner had to at least score a TD - not a cheap field goal - on an only possession OT; so that’s better. The D just has to defend……

That being said, I do kinda like the college OT model a little better. Although last night, with these two teams, we probably would have hit triple digits for a final score! :D

Reactions: Ratheolcoach
It's entertaining in the moment, but it's really annoying how no one can stop anyone in the last 3 minutes of the game. It's mind blowing to me. Almost to the point of fake, set-up by the league. I know it's not, but come on man. Do better.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT