ADVERTISEMENT

Oklahoma opens -3 against UT; now pick 'em

DarkCock

Jan 21, 2006
Yeah, I don't know.....The Vols can never seem to get a big win against anyone besides us. I hate Bob Stoops so I'll be holding my nose and rooting for UT. Watch them lay an egg.

Last edited:
Yeah, I don't know.....The Vols can never seem to get a big win against anyone besides us. I hate Bob Stoops so actually be holding my nose and rooting for UT. Watch them lay an egg.
Tennessee is over rated. I hate how people act like they jumped us in the sec. Just wait until our game, we will show them.

It may be a mistake, but I am going to have to load up on the Sooners with the line at a pick'em.

Tennessee being good hurts us. Our best years occurred due to UT, UF, UGA, etc not being very good during that run. We need OU to pound them.

If UT hands it to OU, it'll surprise me. Even when Stoops doesn't have lots of talent he usually puts out a decent team. That said, The Toad is not one of my favorite opposing Coaches, but Butch Jones is even less so.

It pains me to root for OU, but I will.

Jeff B.

Tennessee being good hurts us. Our best years occurred due to UT, UF, UGA, etc not being very good during that run. We need OU to pound them.
2010 was simply because the SEC West was MASSIVELY better than the SEC East that year. Georgia and Florida weren't necessarily push overs in 2011-2013.

Whatcha talking about Willis?

Do you really want me to waste my time destroying your post? That is horrendously bad

Whatever happens this weekend doesn't matter that much to me. I just want a little payback on Rocky Top in early November!

I think OU has developed a new passing game and UT showed Saturday that they had a porous pass defense. I wonder why the line moved in favor of UT. Regardless, this is kind of a must game for the "resurgent Tennessee program".

OU will lay the biggest egg ever.

One thing stoops loves to talk about is his hate for the sec. He'll choke one away against crappy conferences, but he coaches up for the sec. I'd bet he'd be okay going 1-11 if that meant a tennessee win.

Wow. Bowling Green is beating the crap out of Maryland. Going to hang half-a-hundred on the Terps. Maybe UT's defense isn't so bad after all.

I knew it...I knew it...I knew it. Another UT choke job the one time I root for them. Never again. I hope they don't win another game this season.

Reactions: gamecock ed
Tks for posting that, Dark. I recorded that game but it ran over and I usually over time a game for 1and1/2 hrs just in case but I didn't this time and missed the end.

The Curse continues...Another Vols choke job

@ESPNStatsInfo: Tennessee has held at least a 13-point lead in each of its games and is 2-3.

All other Power 5 teams that have led by 13+ are 157-5.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT