ADVERTISEMENT

OMG!!! Kentucky fans are hating big time on UNC & showing Carolina lots of love

TN-Gamecock

May 10, 2002
Erwin, TN/Originally from Greer
I am becoming more and more pro Kentucky...they hate all things UNC....they do have lots
of SEC brotherly love....I've been over to their site and the UNC posters are gloating over beating the #1 basketball program of all time....I hate UNC the most of any other school, Clemson included...

I think 99% of their fans are pulling for us....let's not let our Kentucky brothers down....Go Carolina beat Zags!!!!

Would you expect any different from the UK fans TN? UNC just beat them and USC is in the SEC....come on, you can do better than that :)

.I've been over to their site and the UNC posters are gloating over beating the #1 basketball program of all time

I seriously doubt there is a substantial number of UNC fans doing this. Every fan base has their DA's.

Reactions: vehemon
If we beat the zags and unc beats oregon, will tar heel fans wish duke had beaten us? Will be funny to have them go from cheering us two weeks ago to potentially hating us again.

Pretty disturbing that the mods there are allowing posts about the referee's personal home address as well as his small business information.

I was pulling for UK too, but honestly, if we make it that far, I'm relieved we don't have to play them. That's a compliment.

There is no team I hate more than UNC because of one simple fact: they shouldn't even be a team. Apparently more than 2 decades of institutional fraud is its own reward. They shouldn't have been allowed to compete these past 2 years, let alone make back-to-back final 4s. Every time I see them it's sickening.

As Dale Earnhardt used to say; it doesn't matter what they're saying as long as they're talking about you. :)

Welcome to the party, noobs.

If we beat the zags and unc beats oregon, will tar heel fans wish duke had beaten us? Will be funny to have them go from cheering us two weeks ago to potentially hating us again.

LOL, Heels are always glad when Dook gets beat. Doubt very seriously tooo many Tar Heels hate the Gamecocks, seems to mostly be the old timers that still remember the old ACC games. Most Heels born in the 70's+ really have no real rivalry with the Gamecocks......When you get this far, not much hate, its about respect for your opponent cause there are no bad teams in the F4 :)

Reactions: wdgamecock22
There is no team I hate more than UNC because of one simple fact: they shouldn't even be a team. Apparently more than 2 decades of institutional fraud is its own reward. They shouldn't have been allowed to compete these past 2 years, let alone make back-to-back final 4s. Every time I see them it's sickening.

I feel the way. If the NCAA does not take action against UNC then every school and athletic conference in the nation will be filing law suits against the NCAA.

Reactions: wentzel25
I feel the way. If the NCAA does not take action against UNC then every school and athletic conference in the nation will be filing law suits against the NCAA.
Most schools wouldn't take the chance of being put on probation by the accreditation committee. For the school, that's a bigger blow....and, yes, SACS put UNC on academic probation for a year.

One of UNC's defenses has been that class requirements are an academic and accreditation issue not an athletic one since regular students also took those classes, and, consequently, the NCAA has no authority in the matter. With the high percentage of student-athletes taking those courses, I tend to disagree....but, more than likely, that will end up being settled in court if UNC and the NCAA can't come to a mutual resolution.

Correct, and finally Crowder has agreed to talk :)
Is the school sure they want her to? The information coming out initially seems she was taking a very CYA stance regarding her role in the matter. I was always taught never ask questions that you don't already know the answer to...and UNC seems to be relying a lot on what she may say without knowing what that could be.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT