ADVERTISEMENT

One less DB

Quitting on the team in the middle of the season? Classy. It’s not like he’s a benchwarmer that never plays. Even though he’s been playing like shyt, this screws us over as far as depth is concerned.

Reactions: gamecockballfan
Quitting on the team in the middle of the season? Classy. It’s not like he’s a benchwarmer that never plays. Even though he’s been playing like shyt, this screws us over as far as depth is concerned.

Kids learn from adults. Thanks Spurrier.

Uh Yes. He was benched for the Missouri team and only assigned to special teams for the game. He is on the bench now.

This is going from bad to worse. I am not sure what the team chemistry is?

All the expectations of being Champ’s best team, and the way we have played? Is it all falling apart? There is no leadership to hold this ship together.

We had a Sparky Woods revolt that resulted in the team playing better. Could there be a Muschamp revolt?

Uh Yes. He was benched for the Missouri team and only assigned to special teams for the game. He is on the bench now.
No. I watched him come up and hit a guy in the shoulder pads in the Mizzou game. He hoped that if he hit a kid, he'd fall down. Guess what? Didn't happen. Jam was a hitter that never learned to wrap up or hit the legs so they fall down. He always hit above the waist.

No. I watched him come up and hit a guy in the shoulder pads in the Mizzou game. He hoped that if he hit a kid, he'd fall down. Guess what? Didn't happen. Jam was a hitter that never learned to wrap up or hit the legs so they fall down. He always hit above the waist.
Hell, there were about 5 that hit their TE, who by the way was just absolutely huge in person. I mean huge. I really don't get it. Mizzou honestly looked way bigger than we did at most positions. I don't know what the official stats say but their lines looked bigger and stronger.

Reactions: Brace1 and HI Cock
This is like those WWII movies where one of our submarines has been damaged and it's springing leaks all over the place.

Is there anybody in the secondary that isn’t a liability ??
Yes, we have several good players in our secondary. The problem is no edge rushing. Also, the defende truly is much improved in my opinion, they just stay on the field too much. Offense was atrocious last week.

I wonder if Feaster will speak out against him?

He is going to play in the 5’7” and under league... and he quit wrapping up on tackles because getting drug down the field by TEs and med-large WRs was getting embarrassing for everyone. You’re better off without that one.

CkXlJdPUUAAxUZ5.jpg:large

Jamyest had a lot of highlights in HS of him returning punts. UGA supposedly wanted him as a slot receiver. With our luck, he might score touchdowns against us someday.

Reactions: FORKCOCK
Shifty, quick, short guy and we decide to use him as a damn DB instead of a slot receiver.

Then again, we have no offensive concepts so he would be underutilized.

Reactions: 803baller
Shifty, quick, short guy and we decide to use him as a damn DB instead of a slot receiver.

Then again, we have no offensive concepts so he would be underutilized.

Yet you leave out the part about Williams having zero desire to play offense and was adamant about staying on defense
Just another clueless post and a way to make a jab at our coaches and team

Ya know, not disagreeing, whatsoever but, it just makes you wonder if, perhaps, we are not better off without him. Not saying he's a bad kid/teammate, etc. But, he's playing now and if he's not happy playing, then I don't believe that any of his input would be beneficial to the team and probably could be detrimental. Need to say Adios and he's gone.

Yet you leave out the part about Williams having zero desire to play offense and was adamant about staying on defense
Just another clueless post and a way to make a jab at our coaches and team

Who gives a damn what he wants to play! He wouldn't be sniffing the field on any other D1 team because he's a pipsqueak! Run him at the slot or let him transfer... oh wait, he's doing that despite getting what he wanted.

Only the Captain goes down with a sinking ship, everyone else swims to safety.

Reactions: mauze1
What's the over/under on how long it takes the remaining bitter fans to get over Spurrier leaving them?

Seems to me a QB at Clemson did the same thing last year when it became apparent he wasn't going to play very much and was being replaced by a freshman.

Only the Captain goes down with a sinking ship, everyone else swims to safety.

Not in the American Navy. Going down with the ship is for zealots. Captains in the US navy are too valuable for that stupidity.

Last edited:
Reactions: Cocky_Corleone
Maybe he is gun shy due to shoulder issues?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT