ADVERTISEMENT

One of these days Carolina is going to have a good defensive and offensive game...

MTsumner92

Jul 31, 2005
And when that happens....we can beat anybody.....including Clemson. Will it happen this year?

It would be so sweet to knock the Tigers out of the CFP. We should be playing loose, Clemson has a LOT more to lose than the Gamecocks. If they start pressing a little, anything could happen.

And when that happens....we can beat anybody.....including Clemson. Will it happen this year?

We will still need some help from the tigers, but we certainly won't lose by 49 if we bring our A game. We will need a few turnovers or special teams plays (deebo would be nice to have) and probably a couple long TDs on offense. I can't see us putting together drives like we did against them with connor and dylan.

But....if clemson plays like they did against BC, FSU, Syracuse, or even NC State...we will have a chance. I can't imagine us putting up more than 24....so we would have to play balls out defense. It could happen though.

I really will reserve predictions until this weekend. A solid win would certainly increase the fans' confidence. Our typical squeaky win or a loss would be a real letdown. I am guessing Wofford feels about like we do about clemson.....it could happen.

It would be so sweet to knock the Tigers out of the CFP. We should be playing loose, Clemson has a LOT more to lose than the Gamecocks. If they start pressing a little, anything could happen.

This could be said last year also. I hope our guys are hellbent on showing last year was a fluke. And that they will not back down to anyone.

Excellent, EXCELLENT job using "loose" & "lose" correctly in the same post!! There are many-a-idiot on here that have repeatedly demonstrated they're incapable of doing so. Well done!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT