ADVERTISEMENT

OT: 11 Bitcoin ETFs Approved by SEC.

Goldman Sachs this week said economic growth (GDP) would get the biggest boost with a Harris administration than a Trump administration. They also said job growth would be stronger under Harris and that inflation under Trump would be higher due to his tariff proposals. My portfolio did much better under Clinton (who had the last balanced budget), Obama and Biden than it did under W. Bush and Trump, who both increased the budget deficit.

That's because Goldman is a key part of the Corporatist Party.

That report is as fake as Harris.

Players like Goldman, JP, Vanguard, etc. actively want a CBDC and if move your wealth into their pockets methodically through the conventional system.

Gensler is literally on the Goldman payroll to help block BTC from flourishing and establish a CBDC.

Where have you been Stock? :)

Last edited:

Players like Goldman, JP, Vanguard, etc. actively want a CBDC and if move your wealth into their pockets methodically through the conventional system.

Gensler is literally on the Goldman payroll to help block BTC from flourishing and establish a CBDC.

Ward, I'm not going to argue with you because it does not matter what I say. I stick to what I said. I've done better in my portfolio under Clinton, Obama, and Biden than under W. Bush and Trump. As the late great Joe Morrison used to say, "If it ain't broke, don't fix it".

Ward, I'm not going to argue with you because it does not matter what I say. I stick to what I said. I've done better in my portfolio under Clinton, Obama, and Biden than under W. Bush and Trump. As the late great Joe Morrison used to say, "If it ain't broke, don't fix it".

Not really arguing at all. Just stating the facts.

There are 5 types of investors:

1) Those who hold all cash.
Otherwise known at the low-income class or poor. These people are getting absolutely crushed by current economic policy and M2 infusions. This is one example why Harris's CBDCs are a total disaster for people who already are struggling. It's a total con game.

2) Those who outsource to retail outlets like Edward Jones or Wells. These people are literally handing over a good portion of their gains to people who simply repackage the S&P and index funds. If you've held with them over 10 years, the accumulation is massive because of all of their silly recurring compounding fees. EJ and Wells point to their rate of return with total disregard for any other metric to fool the uneducated investor.

3) Those who invest directly in index funds. This class is mostly holding serve with money printing and inflation as the rise of the S&P is close to dollar for dollar with M2 infusions.

4) Those who invest a portion in index funds & a portion in other assets. This class can outperform the market if done correctly. For example, 80% in index and then 20% in tech stocks like NVDIA & BTC would offer alpha plus risk management.

5) Those who follow liquidity trends and DIY investing. This is a little more risky. However, the payoff literally can be in exponentials. New models like copytrading can be Kung Fu if you have the time. And it's probably worth the time.

But you know all of this you double-business-degree Kamala Harris supporter. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Reactions: hahnenkampf
Not really arguing at all. Just stating the facts.

There are 5 types of investors:

1) Those who hold all cash.
Otherwise known at the low-income class or poor. These people are getting absolutely crushed by current economic policy and M2 infusions. This is one example why Harris's CBDCs are a total disaster for people who already are struggling. It's a total con game.

2) Those who outsource to retail outlets like Edward Jones or Wells. These people are literally handing over a good portion of their gains to people who simply repackage the S&P and index funds. If you've held with them over 10 years, the accumulation is massive because of all of their silly recurring compounding fees. EJ and Wells point to their rate of return with total disregard for any other metric.

3) Those who invest directly in index funds. This class is mostly holding serve with money printing and inflation as the rise of the S&P is close to dollar for dollar with M2 infusions.

4) Those who invest a portion in index funds & a portion in other assets. This class can outperform the market if done correctly. For example, 80% in index and then 20% in tech stocks like NVDIA & BTC would offer alpha plus risk management.

5) Those who follow liquidity trends and DIY investing. This is a little more risky. However, the payoff literally can be in exponentials. New models like copytrading can be Kung Fu if you have the time. And it's probably worth the time.

But you know all of this you double-business-degree Kamala Harris supporter. :rolleyes:
Ward, I try to be civil with you, obviously, to no avail. That's OK. It's your choice. I state facts, which you don't like. As I said, my investments have done much, much better under Clinton, Obama and Biden than under W. Bush and Trump. I know history. I don't believe in change, just for the sake of change.

Ward, I try to be civil with you, obviously, to no avail. That's OK. It's your choice. I state facts, which you don't like. As I said, my investments have done much, much better under Clinton, Obama and Biden than under W. Bush and Trump. I know history. I don't believe in change, just for the sake of change.

What are your "facts" besides you telling me something is true?

I've seen you're posts about your 401k.

Are you trying to tell us that the markets were better under Biden than Trump?
Again, I said Democratic Presidents than under Republican Presidents in the past 30 years, as a whole.

Again, I said Democratic Presidents than under Republican Presidents in the past 30 years, as a whole.

For starters, Democrats have held office for more years during the time period referenced.

Secondly, they've printed more money during their terms which totally offsets your gains.

Third, Clinton's term went bonkers because of the internet explosion. Not his economic policy.

But you keep doing you.

If you liked where Biden took us economically, you're going to love Harris.

For starters, Democrats have held office for more years during the time period referenced.

Secondly, they've printed more money during their terms which totally offsets your gains.

Third, Clinton's term went bonkers because of the internet. Not his economic policy.

But you keep doing you.
Yes, I read your excuses before and now again. Again, the markets did better in the past 30 years under Dem Presidents than Republican Presidents. The market went up 210% under Clinton and 180% under Obama. Even averaging them out, Trump came nowhere near that.

My gains have way, way beaten inflation.

Again, I read your excuses.

Yes, I read your excuses before and now again. Again, the markets did better in the past 30 years under Dem Presidents than Republican Presidents. The market went up 210% under Clinton and 180% under Obama. Even averaging them out, Trump came nowhere near that.

My gains have way, way beaten inflation.

Do you understand how foolish you're sounding right now?

You're crunching numbers without any context.

I've referenced Clinton.

Obama held office for 8 years.

He printed more money than any other President in history.

The gains were Fugazzi. Literally almost one-to-one with the M2 infusions.

Trump did something similar for 4 years.

HOWEVER, he reinvested it in America! Not in sham wars and climate change BS.

Do you understand how foolish you're sounding right now?

You're crunching numbers without any context.

I've referenced Clinton.

Obama held office for 8 years.

He printed more money than any other President in history.

The gains were Fugazzi.

Trump did something similar for 4 years.

HOWEVER, he reinvested it in America! Not in sham wars and climate change BS.
You are the foolish one. My gains have way outpaced inflation.

And again, average out the gains per year under Clinton and Obama and compare them to Trump's.

The fact is Clinton and Obama were re-elected by the American people. Trump was not.

You are the foolish one. My gains have way outpaced inflation.

And again, average out the gains per year under Clinton and Obama and compare them to Trump's.

The fact is Clinton and Obama were re-elected by the American people. Trump was not.

How do you define inflation? By the numbers Biden is offering you?

Mortgages are up close to 300%.

Gas the same at times.

Groceries and everyday items are between 30-70%.

Did your 401K do 300% in 3.5 years?

Can't be. Because the market under Biden hasn't done 20%.

Gas the same at times.

I have measured my gains by inflation numbers that have come out of both Democratic and Republican administrations. And again, that's going back some 30 years plus.

Good to know, my friend. And yes, believe it or not, I do consider you my friend as you are a Gamecock and seem to be interested in investments (at least crypto, if no other sectors).

Same here Stock.

I just get a little amped up about those who believe Harris's economic policies are anything but a disaster for all Americans.

It's very easy to prove.

Same here Stock.

I just get a little amped up about those who believe Harris's policy is anything but a disaster for all Americans.

It's very easy to prove.
I understand Ward. I really do. Believe me, she was nowhere near my preference. Not even close.

I will just add, I HATE, that you and I APPEAR to be contentious towards each other. I really, really do. That's not my style. You just have to take my word on that not being my style because you don't know me "face-to-face".

Reactions: Ward Jr
Goldman Sachs this week said economic growth (GDP) would get the biggest boost with a Harris administration than a Trump administration. They also said job growth would be stronger under Harris and that inflation under Trump would be higher due to his tariff proposals. My portfolio did much better under Clinton (who had the last balanced budget), Obama and Biden than it did under W. Bush and Trump, who both increased the budget deficit.
Just a clarification: Clinton had a figurative balanced budget in that government spending was less than the amount budgeted that year. A true balanced budget means that the government spends only what it receives in tax revenues. Clinton, like all presidents during the last 70 years, still had to borrow money to spend that year thereby adding to the national debt. A balanced budget in government speak is not how companies and states operate.

Another point: of course your portfolio increased during Obama and Biden; they both dumped so much money into the economy that almost all investors profited — including me. But the work-a-day Joes were crushed due to the inflationary impacts when the government dumped money into the economy.

Just a clarification: Clinton had a figurative balanced budget in that government spending was less than the amount budgeted that year. A true balanced budget means that the government spends only what it receives in tax revenues. Clinton, like all presidents during the last 70 years, still had to borrow money to spend that year thereby adding to the national debt. A balanced budget in government speak is not how companies and states operate.

Another point: of course your portfolio increased during Obama and Biden; they both dumped so much money into the economy that almost all investors profited — including me. But the work-a-day Joes were crushed due to the inflationary impacts when the government dumped money into the economy.
I am in agreement with your first paragraph.

Regarding your 2nd paragraph, I try to have goals in my investments. TO BE CLEAR, I DO NOT ALWAYS MEET THOSE GOALS. My goals are to get a 25% overall investment return for the year, to beat the S&P 500 by 12% and, most importantly, to beat inflation by 10%. Sometimes I meet all those goals and sometimes I just meet some. I'm sure that I probably have failed to meet all three in a year. But I tend to erase bad from my memory. :D But that last goal regarding inflation is my most important goal.

Like I said, I tend to erase "bad" from my memory. (As fellow Gamecock football fans, I'm sure most of you can identify.). One of my favorite movies was "The Art of Racing in the Rain". A quote from that movie that has stuck with me is:

"The best drivers focus only on the present, never dwelling on the past, never committing to the future".

That's easier said than done. To me, that's the best way to go about in life, whether that's investing, sports, politics, personal relationships, what have you. One of golfer Jack Nicklaus' strengths was his focus and concentration. He was able to compartmentalize things on the course. He did OK in his golf career.

I'm done philosophizing.

I am in agreement with your first paragraph.

Regarding your 2nd paragraph, I try to have goals in my investments. TO BE CLEAR, I DO NOT ALWAYS MEET THOSE GOALS. My goals are to get a 25% overall investment return for the year, to beat the S&P 500 by 12% and, most importantly, to beat inflation by 10%. Sometimes I meet all those goals and sometimes I just meet some. I'm sure that I probably have failed to meet all three in a year. But I tend to erase bad from my memory. :D But that last goal regarding inflation is my most important goal.
Sounds good. I’m less ambitious in my goals due to my elderly status, but when I was younger I had similar goals to yours.

Sounds good. I’m less ambitious in my goals due to my elderly status, but when I was younger I had similar goals to yours.
hah, correct me if I'm wrong but, I think we are the same age or very close to it. Did you not graduate from Carolina in 1974? I just like to challenge myself. The good news is that it's not "life or death".

Gas the same at times.

Groceries and everyday items are between 30-70%.

Facts plus you must consider GDP under biden is propped up almost entirely by unnecessary/made up government jobs that will be eliminated upon their departure

One of my goals is to break the record in my family for longevity (at least the age I'm aware of). If I don't, that's fine. I look forward to a reunion with family and friends. It's amazing and sad to me how many people I went to school with have passed on. That's especially true of girls I knew. smh

If it makes you Trump supporters feel better about me :D I have predicted that Trump will win. I said that before Biden dropped out and shortly after. After seeing Harris' surge, I went to "coin toss". But now I see, or more accurately am hearing, that Harris' momentum has slowed. And I recently looked at swing state polls. The numbers show that as well. As you know, it's the swing states that matter. So I am back to predicting a Trump win.

One other comment: whoever wins may be a loser. I have been on an Elliott Wave investment site since 2016. Ever since then, the "waves" have indicated we will have a deep recession in the latter part of this decade. Hope that's wrong.

It has to be so frustrating to be the SEC and to know that bitcoin is such a fraud but the courts are forcing you to legitimize it.

It has to be so frustrating to be the SEC and to know that bitcoin is such a fraud but the courts are forcing you to legitimize it.

Ha. Yep, the SEC is a high quality commission who looks out for the average American. :)

You need to travel more. There are BTC ATMs all over the globe.

This is exactly correct. Why would any American not in on the fix vote for this?

---------------------

“What Donald Trump calls the ‘Deep State’ ... it's a conspiracy of self-interests that functions together in tandem to shift wealth upward, to clamp down totalitarian controls, and to transform this country from the world's exemplary democracy into a corporate kleptocracy and a very, very oppressive oligarchical system. [That's] the kind of system that we fought a revolution to overthrow in 1776.”

- RFK, Jr.

Reactions: cocks rule
Guys like Cuban have entire accounting departments that ensure he and his companies legally avoid excessive taxation. He knows he’ll never have to pay higher taxes. He’ll simply take advantage of tax credit investments that are actually carve-outs for the wealthy. The true costs of taxation are carried by the little guy that Cuban passes them along to.

Guys like Cuban have entire accounting departments that ensure he and his companies legally avoid excessive taxation. He knows he’ll never have to pay higher taxes. He’ll simply take advantage of tax credit investments that are actually carve-outs for the wealthy. The true costs of taxation are carried by the little guy that Cuban passes them along to.

Exactly. He's one of the last big, semi-intelligent voices for the Democrats who doesn't appear to be in the fix.

The rest have moved away from virtue signaling for now because of the obvious corruption.

The real question is why are you guys so ok with that?

The real question is why are you guys so ok with that?

Both parties protect their wealthy donors, Watson. Only one party lies about it.

Not to mention, taxing billionaires to death isn't the answer.

Why don't you care about how taxpayer money is being used?

Isn't that the most important piece of the puzzle?

Reactions: cocks rule
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT