ADVERTISEMENT

OT: And I mean WAAAAAYYYYYY OT!! But if these two fellas aren't "blood" related...

Gaimcock

Nov 18, 1998
Then the most basic definition of the word "twin" evades its most naturally apparent and fitting match in regards to the most logically simple (a slight "push" on my part here, but hey, if the shoe fits...)...

images

00002b1ec-John_Travolta.jpg

So, You tell me/us: Ya think their DNA may just very well be a lil' related???

=;^ฯ

Last edited:
Don't look anything alike to me.....and never did....
No - not a bit.

Okay! Okay!! I got it guys, I got it!!!

But to me, the two individual snouts (i.e. noses) of those two gentalmen are IDENTICAL TWINS!!! =;^ฯ

JMHOFWIW!!! And FTR, I have/possess an exactly accuarate recollection of "zero percent" in regards to the reason I (or whoever used my UN and PW!!) posted or initiated this thread to begin with!!!

SickRollLaughSick

How high was OP when posting this?
High? Not very.
Drunk? Very.

By all means, feel free to enquire yet again and most certainly at your convenience should you realize yet an additional need to know!

Then the most basic definition of the word "twin" evades its most naturally apparent and fitting match in regards to the most logically simple (a slight "push" on my part here, but hey, if the shoe fits...)...

images

00002b1ec-John_Travolta.jpg

So, You tell me/us: Ya think their DNA may just very well be a lil' related???

=;^ฯ
10-Guy.jpg

I'm always telling my wife that people we meet look like famous people. She always tells me I'm wrong. The OPs question allows me to experience this from her perspective. I'm enlightened, thanks OP :)

Okay! Okay!! I got it guys, I got it!!!

But to me, the two individual snouts (i.e. noses) of those two gentalmen are IDENTICAL TWINS!!! =;^ฯ

JMHOFWIW!!! And FTR, I have/possess an exactly accuarate recollection of "zero percent" in regards to the reason I (or whoever used my UN and PW!!) posted or initiated this thread to begin with!!!

SickRollLaughSick

Actually, the noses are among the most disparate features between the two men. Willis has always had a moderate to small nose, while Travolta has always had a huge schnozzer.

You might as well have said, "But to me, their first names (Bruce and John) of those two gentlemen are IDENTICAL TWINS!!!! =;^ฯ", and would have been just as close with that call......

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT