ADVERTISEMENT

OT: anyone use Chewy for their pet food & supplies

I tend to think for some reason that Amazon owns Chewys, so not sure you're sticking it to them.

We continue to use it. I never want to go searching a store for product again. Our cat has to have this special dry cat food because hes old. its ridiculous, at $55 a bag but its lasts about 7+ weeks. Thats all he can have, cause anything else results in more mess for us. and he's not happy. I do NOT want to go to the store to try to find this stuff. Why did this thread pop back up from 3 yrs ago?

Chewy is not owned by Amazon. It has dual headquarters locations in Boston and Dania Beach, Florida as well as 9 of its own distribution centers around the US.

I'm thinking about giving 'em a shot but would like some customer reviews. Thanks. I'll hang up & listen.
We use them for dog food. Our dog gets Eukanuba small bites for small dogs. We used to get it at a store 20 miles away but occasionally they were out or only had smaller bags. That makes the shipping cost worthwhile to order and get what you want.

Costco's Kirkland brand is one of the highest rated dog foods on the market. If you look at the ingredients you'd think it was high end but it's very inexpensive. My dogs love the salmon sweet potato. Costco is the only store where I'll shop in person. They take extra precautions and with the high ceilings, big fans, social distancing etc I feel pretty safe.

Costco's Kirkland brand is one of the highest rated dog foods on the market. If you look at the ingredients you'd think it was high end but it's very inexpensive. My dogs love the salmon sweet potato. Costco is the only store where I'll shop in person. They take extra precautions and with the high ceilings, big fans, social distancing etc I feel pretty safe.

Well, I live in Bumfuq, Egypt, so there's no Costco near me.

For years before Costco opened a Columbia store I drove to Augusta, Spartanburg, Greenville, Charlotte or Charleston primarily to buy their dog food. It's that good and now available on Amazon.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT