ADVERTISEMENT

OT: best place to park for Fireflies game?

robertfootball

GarnetTrust.com Member/Supporter
Gold Member
Sep 29, 2006
SC
Going to the Fireflies game tomorrow night with my better half and wanted to ask where the best place to park was. I went last year but can’t remember the lot I parked in or what street I took to find it, it was the back way I went though and we rode the shuttle to the stadium but probably could have walked since it wasn’t too far.

Reactions: uscnoklahoma2
You can find a place near the state hospital. There's a guy dressed like Abe Lincoln who will show you where to park your vehicle for only a dollar. Word to the wise, he is not a valet, so please don't give him your keys.

Parking certainly needs to improve over there. I went two Thursdays ago and they had a line of cars turning off Bull Street that took for freaking ever to move. Is there a back way in?

Parking certainly needs to improve over there. I went two Thursdays ago and they had a line of cars turning off Bull Street that took for freaking ever to move. Is there a back way in?
There is and I’m trying to remember how I found it again lol. I didn’t wait at all when I went.

Going to the Fireflies game tomorrow night with my better half and wanted to ask where the best place to park was. I went last year but can’t remember the lot I parked in or what street I took to find it, it was the back way I went though and we rode the shuttle to the stadium but probably could have walked since it wasn’t too far.
Sorry you're not going to see USC vs aTm instead.

Reactions: coolcock2001
Update: went last night and entering off Calhoun Street is definitely the move. Free parking available in spaces along the streets inside the Bull Street Complex. Yes you are leaving your car next to the abandoned outbuildings of an asylum instead of in a field but like I said, free! :D

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT