ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Betty White has passed away at 99

She wasn't always old.....

1-betty-white-nbc-1534802739.jpg

Betty white was an OG. When she was 95 she said the secret to life was Frank’s hotdogs and vodka. Talked about smoking weed to.

Reactions: lostcock
I am just flabbergasted someone would start a thread about this. Who gives a crap

I am just flabbergasted someone would start a thread about this. Who gives a crap
I guess you were surprised by the contents because the post’s subject line was not clear enough. What did CSB say? What’s it like to be so miserable? We need more joy. Bless you.

Reactions: taiwancock
What a joy you must be to be around. Betty white was an American icon man. I will pray that GOD bring some joy to your life. No one should be as bitter as you.

Reactions: budman1976
What a joy you must be to be around. Betty white was an American icon man. I will pray that GOD bring some joy to your life. No one should be as bitter as you.

Some people have just have to miserable all the time and care about nothing but themselves with no heart or compassion for others plain and simple. Just like Madden we lost another treasure.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT