ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Black Friday Sales?

cockn'fyr

Mar 26, 2006
I've never shopped a Black Friday sale so excuse the stupid question, but I've been eyeing an LG Oled TV and the pre Black Friday sale price has dropped $500, my question is do you think the price will drop more next Friday? It's Best Buy, if that helps

There are several sites that let you know what the Black Friday deals are with most of the flyers. Google Black Friday.

FYI, most of the tv deals are dated models. Not that there is anything wrong with it but make sure you research the model numbers, as far as researching a deal.

Reactions: cockn'fyr
Many places do Black Friday sales the entire week now. I bought a TV at SAMs 2 years ago and I know they did that. Best Buy was doing it as well. Not sure if that helps.

Reactions: cockn'fyr
I've never shopped a Black Friday sale so excuse the stupid question, but I've been eyeing an LG Oled TV and the pre Black Friday sale price has dropped $500, my question is do you think the price will drop more next Friday? It's Best Buy, if that helps
I don't think the OLED will drop much until another year passes. The newest tech has to hold it's value for a while. The lowest I've seen for a 55 is about $1500.

Invest in a 19.00 dollar on-line subscription to Consumer Reports. That way, you can access the specific make and model of anything you may want to buy and see how it stacks up against other brands. The hard copy of this month's issue addressed the best time to buy TV's as well if you can find someone with a copy. And I am not a representative of Consumer Reports and get no revenue for posting this opinion; however, some deals with huge discounts are just duds they are unloading.

I've already done the research guys, but thanks for posting! Now, just looking to see if I should buy pre-Black Friday sale or wait and deal with the madness! Probably just going to swing by Best Buy and ask them!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT