ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Board of Trustees - Contact

Aug 23, 2004
Does anyone have good contact info on any members of the USC Board of Trustees? There is an existing issue on campus right now that, if not addressed, could get the University sued. I have tried to reach out to Pres. Caslen's office but cannot get anyone to respond. If you have a good contact, feel free to reach me via message on here or via email at Gamecocksno21<at>yahoo.com.

Does anyone have good contact info on any members of the USC Board of Trustees? There is an existing issue on campus right now that, if not addressed, could get the University sued. I have tried to reach out to Pres. Caslen's office but cannot get anyone to respond. If you have a good contact, feel free to reach me via message on here or via email at Gamecocksno21<at>yahoo.com.

Hey, email me at: clark@Gamecockcentral.com or shoot me a PM if you would.

Hey, email me at: clark@Gamecockcentral.com or shoot me a PM if you would.

I got one. Someone can tell the Board that I am an alumni of USC not UofSC so stop sending letters asking for money for UofSC. If they say it is confusing, then ask them who OSU is and why those schools seem to deal with it. And no, it was not settled in court, only the interleaved U S C on the baseball caps was decided that we can’t make money off that copyrighted design, not that we can’t use USC.

While you're at it.. Tell them we MUST play Clemson in Football this year!!!!

I got one. Someone can tell the Board that I am an alumni of USC not UofSC so stop sending letters asking for money for UofSC. If they say it is confusing, then ask them who OSU is and why those schools seem to deal with it. And no, it was not settled in court, only the interleaved U S C on the baseball caps was decided that we can’t make money off that copyrighted design, not that we can’t use USC.
Whoever approved that was not thinking too well or they are a transplant from some other state.

Reactions: vacock#
Whoever approved that was not thinking too well or they are a transplant from some other state.

A committee of big thinking advertising executives from parts unknown! We paid for it so the school has to use it. Remember the song they paid for that was not so good? At least the fans didn’t put up with that.

Just sent you an email.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT