ADVERTISEMENT

OT (can't make this up): Failed baseball prospect sues Yankees and Derek Jeter

Got his name out there, probably aiming to host a sports radio show soon, LOL

the Garrison Lassiter Hour has a ring to it

GMNQMMQTZCLSJOK.20130610192256.jpg
GettyImages-166807101.jpg

He tried to go to Miami as a QB after his baseball career and made the scout team and then gave up football in 2014,

https://www.sun-sentinel.com/sports...er-on-canes-football-team-20140522-story.html

Last edited:
Got his name out there, probably aiming to host a sports radio show soon, LOL

the Garrison Lassiter Hour has a ring to it

GMNQMMQTZCLSJOK.20130610192256.jpg
GettyImages-166807101.jpg

He tried to go to Miami as a QB after his baseball career and made the scout team and then gave up football in 2014, article left that out

https://www.sun-sentinel.com/sports...er-on-canes-football-team-20140522-story.html

The article does mention that he tried to lead something a coup at Miami to get himself named the starting QB. Instead it got him kicked off the team.

Reactions: Brace1
The article does mention that he tried to lead something a coup at Miami to get himself named the starting QB. Instead it got him kicked off the team.

Opps I didnt read that far down, the train wreck that is his career is long

When I saw this guy acted as his own attorney the first thought I have is mental illness. But who knows what this guy has going on.

USCALUMNI

When I saw this guy acted as his own attorney the first thought I have is mental illness. But who knows what this guy has going on.

USCALUMNI
Reminds me of a somewhat ongoing saga in the Pennsylvania court systems with Edward Thomas Kennedy. He sued his law school, the state and federal department of education for not letting him complete his law program when he didn't take his LSATs. He's also sued the court for dismissing his cases and uses (and misuses) some colorful language. Leonard French (YouTube personality and copyright lawyer) has done some good videos showcasing this clown's filings.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT