ADVERTISEMENT

OT - days like this

gamecock1999

Sep 7, 2005
Started by giving $2500 to charity this morning. Later found out from wife new dryer won’t work due to mysterious electrical issues so I guess I’ll be going to the laundromat for the first time in 20 years since I’m out of work shirts. Worked through most of the game (which result speaks for itself) before finally leaving work at 1:30am only to find car won’t start. Uber home and guess I’ll uber back in a few hours to continue on the impossible deadline that was thrown on me after another guy bolted. Nothing earth shattering but dang life makes you question where you went wrong sometimes.

Started by giving $2500 to charity this morning. Later found out from wife new dryer won’t work due to mysterious electrical issues so I guess I’ll be going to the laundromat for the first time in 20 years since I’m out of work shirts. Worked through most of the game (which result speaks for itself) before finally leaving work at 1:30am only to find car won’t start. Uber home and guess I’ll uber back in a few hours to continue on the impossible deadline that was thrown on me after another guy bolted. Nothing earth shattering but dang life makes you question where you went wrong sometimes.

Funny, I woke up early this morning as you can tell by this post, and ever since I woke up I have been wondering the same thing. LOL! What did I do wrong and why. LOL!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT