ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Do you get the SEC Network+ on You Tube TV?

Southern Fried Chicken

Gold Member
Sep 6, 2022
I figure with baseball season coming up, and the Plus being where most of their games are televised, it might be worth it.

TIA

Thanks. You just saved me $65/mth
If you have YouTube TV, then you get SECN+ free on the ESPN app. You click on the secn+ show you want to watch and it asks you your tv provider and you sign in through it. I think the thing some people don’t realize, is almost every event that’s on SECN Plus is also showing on ESPN plus. The key is make sure you click on the one that says SEC network plus. If you click on ESPN plus it will ask you to sign up and pay.…….but once you do it one time you will understand it…..bottom line anything on SEC network plus is free on the ESPN app if you have YouTube TV.

I’m telling you right now YouTube TV is the best value. I love being able to watch games on my phone while my wife is in a store.

example: South Carolina’s football game against Georgia State was on ESPN plus and SEC network plus. When you scroll through you would see the game on ESPN plus and if you clicked on it it wanted you to sign up. If you scrolled a little further You would see the option of the same game on SEC network plus, so if you click that you get to watch the game for free because you have it on YouTube TV as your tv provider. I have had YouTube TV for several years, and I can assure you that you will have Secn+ available

If you have YouTube TV, then you get SECN+ free on the ESPN app. You click on the secn+ show you want to watch and it asks you your tv provider and you sign in through it. I think the thing some people don’t realize, is almost every event that’s on SECN Plus is also showing on ESPN plus. The key is make sure you click on the one that says SEC network plus. If you click on ESPN plus it will ask you to sign up and pay.…….but once you do it one time you will understand it…..bottom line anything on SEC network plus is free on the ESPN app if you have YouTube TV.

I’m telling you right now YouTube TV is the best value. I love being able to watch games on my phone while my wife is in a store.

example: South Carolina’s football game against Georgia State was on ESPN plus and SEC network plus. When you scroll through you would see the game on ESPN plus and if you clicked on it it wanted you to sign up. If you scrolled a little further You would see the option of the same game on SEC network plus, so if you click that you get to watch the game for free because you have it on YouTube TV as your tv provider. I have had YouTube TV for several years, and I can assure you that you will have Secn+ available
I have DISH but I also have the ESPN app so I am able to watch SECN+ on my phone when I desire to do so. I also have SLING on my T-Mobile IPhone so I can also watch all of my DISH shows when I travel overseas.

I have DISH but I also have the ESPN app so I am able to watch SECN+ on my phone when I desire to do so. I also have SLING on my T-Mobile IPhone so I can also watch all of my DISH shows when I travel overseas.
True…most services allow u to watch on your phone and such. I just mean I like all the sports channels and ease of YouTube tv for the cost. A poster was under the impression he couldn’t get SECN+ with YouTube tv which was not accurate

True…most services allow u to watch on your phone and such. I just mean I like all the sports channels and ease of YouTube tv for the cost. A poster was under the impression he couldn’t get SECN+ with YouTube tv which was not accurate
👍

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT