ADVERTISEMENT

OT- Drunk driving-long

USC9195

GarnetTrust.com Member/Supporter
Gold Member
Jul 30, 2008
Elgin
Last night on the way back to the car at Carolina Walk Park, there was a car sitting in the lane exiting towards Bluff with the engine running and the guy passed out inside the car, a line of cars stopped behind him. I opened the door, which woke him up, and had him get out of the car. It was still in drive, so I had to reach in and cut it off real quick. The guy was early 20’s, and absolutely annihilated. I got him to the sidewalk, against his will. I tried to talk him into letting him park in my spot and Uber a ride home. I offered to drive him home and let my wife follow us in my car. I suggested he call a friend. He was so hammered that he just kept telling me that he “didn’t own anything”, and he “didn’t even know what I was talking about”. “I was just taking a little nap”.....yeah, with the car in drive in the middle of the road.

He wouldn’t take any of my offers. I told him his only other option was to go to jail. He didn’t seem to care. I kept pushing him away from the drivers side, until he decided he wanted to get violent. He missed wildly, and almost fell. At that point, I said fine, go ahead, and I walked to the corner and told the HP what was going on. They had me stay and identify the guy. They stopped him, and when he tried to get out of the car, he fell again. They took him into custody and the junior patrol woman pulled his car over to the side. That kid woke up in jail with his car impounded. I tried my best to keep him out of trouble, he just wasn’t having it.

I enjoy my skinny Miller’s and some Basil Hayden or Woodford on Ice, but please guys, don’t crank up that car.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News