ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Fictional Death That Shook You Up Most

With you on Opie, but I was actually rooting for Jax to die. He'd gone too far to be a sympathetic character.
Since you brought up SOA, and this actor doubled in SOA and The Shield...Curtis Lemansky!
latest
With you on Lemmy's death. In my opinion Sons of Anarchy was just a bad show after a couple seasons, I was just watching it to finish what I started by the time Opie died.

With you on Lemmy's death. In my opinion Sons of Anarchy was just a bad show after a couple seasons, I was just watching it to finish what I started by the time Opie died.
Yep, that's where I was. I loved the show the first few seasons, but watched the last few of habit. After watching the MC get backed into corners with local cops, feds, other outlaws, then find some way to get clear by season's end only worked for me so many times.

Yep, that's where I was. I loved the show the first few seasons, but watched the last few of habit. After watching the MC get backed into corners with local cops, feds, other outlaws, then find some way to get clear by season's end only worked for me so many times.

I thought the last season was one of the best but it did get a little slow in the middle . You watched Peaky Blinders yet ?? I recommend that show to anyone who liked SOA . Should be on Netflix . One of my favorites . Chibs actually is in a few episodes season 2 I think . Good show . Great Cast

Neil McCauley in Heat. Why did he go back!!!??? What? I always root for the bad guys :cool:

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT