ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Gamecock man cave has to go..sad time in the upstate

gamecockdad

Aug 19, 2002
The Mrs and I are downsizing. Can anyone offer suggestions on how to sell off my entire collection
Of framed prints a lamp and aprox. 25 collectibles. I’d like to do this as a whole and not piece it out as we’re moving in 2 weeks. Thanks guys

She is making you sell your stuff, so what is she parting with? Stand up for yourself man or you will end up sitting on you couch with a whole lot of generic sports stuff all around you. :cool::cool::cool:

The Mrs and I are downsizing. Can anyone offer suggestions on how to sell off my entire collection
Of framed prints a lamp and aprox. 25 collectibles. I’d like to do this as a whole and not piece it out as we’re moving in 2 weeks. Thanks guys

Do you have a garage at the new place? My wife’s aunt & uncle turned their garage into a very nice entertainment space. They are Taters, and the decore is all Tater, but it is quite nice. They actually seldom park in there anymore, but they can whenever they choose. Don’t sell all of your stuff man!

Reactions: woodruffcock

I'd like to see what the collection looks like. Any chance you can email me pictures, description, and price at pbclogisticsllc@gmail.com?

Don’t do it!!!!

You must wear the pants in your family...right under your apron. I don’t put up with a woman bossing me around. I put my wife on her hands and knees early in our marriage. I remember like it was yesterday. She told me to come out from under that bed or she would whip my azz.
Pump the brakes guys. It’s my decision. She actually is trying to talk me out of it

Reactions: The Coup Nazi
I have piles of stuff in a closet as well. Listing on ebay is a pain and I am not sure how strong the memorabilia market is these days.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT