ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Gamecocks check out this music video and EP my son’s band “Parris Bridge” released !

He’s pumped! We’re all pumped!

My son is the drummer.

5 more original songs are posted below, in this thread.

Youtube:

Spotify:

louis is a daddy & buyin' pies 4 all those @ shrine bowl practice!!!!!!!!

i know,i know, but it is true.............a skinny white ass boy from somewhere south of chesnee is picking up the tab:)

gratz louie

Reactions: Rooster Louie
louis is a daddy & buyin' pies 4 all those @ shrine bowl practice!!!!!!!!

i know,i know, but it is true.............a skinny white ass boy from somewhere south of chesnee is picking up the tab:)

gratz louie

I see you’re still turnt up brother! Been a long time since we’ve hung out. We need to call up the guys and do a lunch run!

Tell us more about them OP. Where is the band based out of? I am a local musician in Cola so just curious

Tell us more about them OP. Where is the band based out of? I am a local musician in Cola so just curious

My son is the drummer.

Most of the members are from Greenville/Spartanburg area. One is from Augusta GA

Most of the members have lived off of Parris Bridge Rd near Boiling Springs SC at one point or another. Thus, the name “Parris Bridge”.

They are actually playing in Columbia at some point in the next month or so.

I’m pretty sure the info and shows is posted on their instagram account.

Thanks for asking!

Reactions: coolcock2001
Cool man, if I see them playing around I will definitely mention that I know their father from an online sports forum! (Ok, I won't do that :D )

Reactions: Rooster Louie
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT