ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Is it against forum rules to...

ConKreteCock

Oct 11, 2008
Provide another member your own email address and ask politely if they will contact you? I'd like to contact a specific member on ONE specific topic that I'd rather not discuss on this forum. If they choose to email me, great, if not, great. But it would be their choice. I'm not looking to spam people or anything like that.

Provide another member your own email address and ask politely if they will contact you? I'd like to contact a specific member on ONE specific topic that I'd rather not discuss on this forum. If they choose to email me, great, if not, great. But it would be their choice. I'm not looking to spam people or anything like that.
I'd be more worried about being spammed. If the individual knows why you're contacting them (not unsolicited) I wouldn't think there's an issue with it. You might want to obfuscate it a little, like use "at" and "dot" in place of the symbols.

This would probably have to be cleared with the FCC, DOJ, DNC, etc.

Good luck!

u'll b wearin' concrete boots

The one thing I do like about the 247 site is that it’s incredibly easy to send another person a private message. On Rivals, not so much.

I know the answer to your question, but I can't say it here. Email me at rdangerfield@mindspring.com and I'll respond back with the answer.
giphy.gif

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT