ADVERTISEMENT

OT: One entrance/exit at Walmart?.....

At most Walmarts there are 2 entrances/exits on the front of the building and then the garden center entrance. Most are simply enforcing the "enter" and "exit" that has been over the doors all this time, and not allowing any traffic through the garden center exit (except possibly exit since there are checkouts there).

Reactions: ClowneyPosse
At most Walmarts there are 2 entrances/exits on the front of the building and then the garden center entrance. Most are simply enforcing the "enter" and "exit" that has been over the doors all this time, and not allowing any traffic through the garden center exit (except possibly exit since there are checkouts there).

I think they are all doing the one side enter/exit now in the SC per DHEC. They supposedly have to count how many people are in the store (maximum of 1000 at a time). So in others words they're herding the public like sheep .

I think they are all doing the one side enter/exit now in the SC per DHEC. They supposedly have to count how many people are in the store (maximum of 1000 at a time). So in others words they're herding the public like sheep .
Perhaps where you are, but not here. Also, the Governor lifted the restrictions on the number of people allowed in stores a few weeks back.

^^Interesting. I'm in Columbia and West Columbia is doing the same thing.
Maybe we are saying the same thing. Are you talking about one entrance (i.e. by the regular goods) being only an entrance and the other by the grocery being an exit? Or simply that either entrance has one door strictly for entrance and one door strictly for exit? That's the way it is at Ballentine and Bush River. BR you can't do either at the Garden Center,and I haven't noticed how Ballentine is doing the garden center, but I want to say I did see people exiting there.
Ballentine has never counted the number of people going into the store. Other stores (i.e. Target) stopped counting when the Governor lifted that order. If stores are limiting the number in the store, they are doing so voluntarily.

Went in Walmart a few weeks ago to develop some pictures. Machines were down and signs were plastered on the screens stating they care about my safety.
Proceeded to checkout with a few items. Self checkout was wide open. People tapping away and grabbing those guns. I called for the manager. Asked her what was the difference except that shutting down self checkout costs them $$. Went in one ear and out the other but it made me feel a little better.
Here is a good one . I wanted to buy 4 tires for my truck at Sam's on Forest Drive . They sell you the tires at Sam's but here's the kicker . They don't have anybody to put them on because of Covid 19 BS . What a dumb decision by wall mart . I am done with them. Amazon only for me

Maybe we are saying the same thing. Are you talking about one entrance (i.e. by the regular goods) being only an entrance and the other by the grocery being an exit? Or simply that either entrance has one door strictly for entrance and one door strictly for exit? That's the way it is at Ballentine and Bush River. BR you can't do either at the Garden Center,and I haven't noticed how Ballentine is doing the garden center, but I want to say I did see people exiting there.
Ballentine has never counted the number of people going into the store. Other stores (i.e. Target) stopped counting when the Governor lifted that order. If stores are limiting the number in the store, they are doing so voluntarily.
No, literally the only entrance /exit is the grocery side.

Wtf! How does it make sense to have only one way in/out? So now if you have 10k people entering the store everyday they are all clumped together instead of spread out which common sense of social distancing is what? Spread the frig out!!
Not only that was at Sandhills earlier and had to piss but all the frigging public bathroomsare closed! So they want us to shop but if you have to piss you're SOL!
Look closely and you may see employees tallying the in and outs on tablets. They can then control how many folks are in the store at one time.
Walmart, Home Depot, Lowe's and others were doing that where I live during the height of the lockdown.

Wtf! How does it make sense to have only one way in/out? So now if you have 10k people entering the store everyday they are all clumped together instead of spread out which common sense of social distancing is what? Spread the frig out!!
Not only that was at Sandhills earlier and had to piss but all the frigging public bathroomsare closed! So they want us to shop but if you have to piss you're SOL!

I just send my wife to do my shopping. No troubles for me. :)

Reactions: ClowneyPosse
Here is a good one . I wanted to buy 4 tires for my truck at Sam's on Forest Drive . They sell you the tires at Sam's but here's the kicker . They don't have anybody to put them on because of Covid 19 BS . What a dumb decision by wall mart . I am done with them. Amazon only for me

there is a lot of dumb decisions being made.i got mad at a Kfc a few weeks back.i just a survey in my email about my experience.i never fill them out but I did in this case.

I just went to Lexington Walmart. Drove down to the garden entrance because that section was where I was looking for something.

Door Locked.

Walked up to the regular entrance that is near the pharmacy.

Door Locked.

I left... went to Lowes...
Maybe Lexington County has instituted this policy for its stores? Ballentine Walmart hadn't as of this past Saturday.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT