ADVERTISEMENT

OT, People magazine named Julia Roberts...

jeff2001

Apr 5, 2003
World most beautiful woman again.....
mjl.gif

People Magazine needs to get out more often...Ms Roberts is a pretty girl...Most beautiful in the world...not even close..I guess her publicists paid PM a lot of money for that ad

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder but People Magazine needs some new beholders. I got irritated of reading who the various media outlets thought were the most beautiful women and made up my own list. Julia, Jennifer and the other perennial, Angelina, did not even make my list.

It's like these people who vote on this have never been on Instagram lol.

Last edited:
Reactions: lawcalcock
That just means that out of a bunch of women who look pretty decent, she's the most liberal.

If Meryl Streep were 40 years younger, they would have tabbed her...The photographers all threatened to quit if they went with plan A Chelsea Clinton...So Ms Roberts was plan B to pacify photographers:eek::eek::eek:

Julia Roberts isn`t even very attractive if you ask me. Also, I can`t even look at Angelina Jolie, she is so unattractive. Rogue`s woman is much more attractive

Julia Roberts isn`t even very attractive if you ask me. Also, I can`t even look at Angelina Jolie, she is so unattractive. Rogue`s woman is much more attractive

Jolie used to be a serious beauty..She did not age gracefully and prolly had a nip/tuck too many

Reactions: rogue cock
ive said this before and ill say it again, beauty is in the eyes of the beholder.....i personally dont think she is all that pretty, but thats me....im sure plenty (probably more like millions) think im fugly, but i did find one woman that didnt and yes she has perfect vision....im a perfect 10 (a 2 and 8 beers)

Last edited:
Charlotte McKinney.
Rose Byrne.
If it has to be a 90s girl, how about Jennifer Connelly? She still hot.

Last edited:
Reactions: rogue cock
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT