ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Shrimp testing positive for cocaine

There’s a Jimmy Buffett song somewhere in all of this...
“And the smell of shrimp, I’m beginning to geek...”

...how long until Dabo uses this as an excuse for failed drug tests at Clemson?

Dat Bo seems to be the golden child of NCAA sports these days. If any other program was suspected of Ostarine use, they would be punished. When Dat Bo does it, the NCAA says "aw, shucks, carry on". He doesn't need any excuses. Like with UNC men's basketball, the general rules don't apply.

It doesn't really bother me, to be honest. I hold on to a naive childhood belief that wins from cheating aren't really wins. I know in the real world this isn't always true, but that's the world I choose to live in.

Last edited:
Freebasing shrimp is next level, man.
Dude, I've been snorting it - not smoking it!
azqaXHf.gif

Dat Bo seems to be the golden child of NCAA sports these days. If any other program was suspected of Ostarine use, they would be punished. When Dat Bo does it, the NCAA says "aw, shucks, carry on". He doesn't need any excuses. Like with UNC men's basketball, the general rules don't apply.

It doesn't really bother me, to be honest. I hold on to a naive childhood belief that wins from cheating aren't really wins. I know in the real world this isn't always true, but that's the world I choose to live in.
The penalty was handed down. Those guys are ineligible until Dec. 2019. They can appeal sometime in near future. I am just repeating what news media were saying in December. Did they ever solve the "mystery"?
What they do up in Daboland is the last thing I care about keeping up with.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT