ADVERTISEMENT

OT: SIAP Mike Siedel from Weatherchannel strikes again! Hilarious!

I remember when he was in Greenville. Years ago. He was an a** clown then. Used to frequent a popular night spot in town wearing a muscle shirt. Out of place, but laughable because of his buggy whip arms. Everyone thought he was such a tool. Comforting to see that time hasn't changed the diva.

He was standing on wet grass and was exhausted...oh please...
Even if we take the weather channel's explanation on its face, it was still misleading. He's the one that chose to stand in that particular spot. If he was that exhausted, he would have stood on the concrete where the footing was sure. And if he was so exhausted as to be wobbling around on his feet, journalistic integrity would require that he inform the audience of such rather than let them have the impression the wind was about to blow him over.

Cooper.jpg
images

Anderson Copper in a ditch

Even if we take the weather channel's explanation on its face, it was still misleading. He's the one that chose to stand in that particular spot. If he was that exhausted, he would have stood on the concrete where the footing was sure. And if he was so exhausted as to be wobbling around on his feet, journalistic integrity would require that he inform the audience of such rather than let them have the impression the wind was about to blow him over.
My question is if the wind is blowing that hard how can the cameraman hold the camera that still? Must be some serious cannons on that guy!

Surprised no one mentioned this: If you watch the video there's debris blowing across the screen from the viewer's right to left. Seidel is leaning to the viewer's left. If there was a strong wind coming from his left he would be leaning into it, not with it. He didn't even do a good job of faking it. Kinda like someone faking a limp and forgetting which leg to favor.

Pic is 10 years old.

Can’t complain about fake news if you keep falling for it.

Dude, I’m not complaining and it really doesn’t matter how old the pictures are. Oh and btw, Clearly I have offended you, please accept my apology. Your sexual orientation is your business and I could care less if you like dudes, your race, religion, or sex. Granted I only quickly skimmed the thread , but I didn’t notice any “gay slurs” I saw “ass clown” but I don’t think of that as a gay slur. PC police make shit so bad.

That's hilarious but not surprising!!! Fake news has become an epidemic!! I survived Hugo!! I know what an ass kicking hurricane is!!! When another storm like Hugo or Hazel comes thru, they won't have to fake it! But they will swear it's the apocalypse!!!

Dude, I’m not complaining and it really doesn’t matter how old the pictures are. Oh and btw, Clearly I have offended you, please accept my apology. Your sexual orientation is your business and I could care less if you like dudes, your race, religion, or sex. Granted I only quickly skimmed the thread , but I didn’t notice any “gay slurs” I saw “ass clown” but I don’t think of that as a gay slur. PC police make shit so bad.
Lol. How do you make a point and also admit you didn't read the thread? But that may have prevented you from complaining about the pussification if America, blah, blah, blah.

The funniest thing is the mention of fake news in a thread that began with a story from BreitBart news....scary that FGF apparently has some readers of that right wingnut propaganda machine. No one should be surprised by the 5th grade humor...

Reactions: Bleedgarnet33
I remember when he was in Greenville. Years ago. He was an a** clown then. Used to frequent a popular night spot in town wearing a muscle shirt. Out of place, but laughable because of his buggy whip arms. Everyone thought he was such a tool. Comforting to see that time hasn't changed the diva.

Yep, and popped a collar.

He lived in my apartment complex.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT