ADVERTISEMENT

OT: So far 1 1/2 inches of snow

Thanks for the report. I'm surprised there haven't been a lot more check-ins on here this morning with snow totals. I'm depending on you FGFers to let me know the situation back there.

Thanks for the report. I'm surprised there haven't been a lot more check-ins on here this morning with snow totals. I'm depending on you FGFers to let me know the situation back there.
Still coming down in Easley.

Got seven inches at my house in Mauldin. Helped push a guy out of a ditch an hour ago. He went about 150 feet and went into another ditch. I doubt schools will be open Tuesday or Wednesday.

Reactions: uscg1984
Unofficially we have about 1 1/2 inches of snow where I'm at. Heard from a friend who lives about 20 miles north, they have about 2 inches of snow.

Got seven inches at my house in Mauldin. Helped push a guy out of a ditch an hour ago. He went about 150 feet and went into another ditch. I doubt schools will be open Tuesday or Wednesday.
7 inches is pretty danged good for Mauldin. I guess you didn't get out to do any fishing today. 😄 😄

Reactions: mavcock
Hate living in the midlands for the lack of snow. Originally from Lancaster and would at least get 1 or 2 snow days a year.
Been here for 7 years and we’ve had a dusting twice. I really miss having snow more often. Never realized how little snow the lower half of the state got

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT