ADVERTISEMENT

OT: The UNC scandal that will not die............

UNC does not have Scandals, nor do they do, anything that would be subjected to NCAA violations, Just ask the NCAA..

giphy.gif

Last edited:
I'm confused. I click on a topic about a UNC scandal and the quote posted is about USC?
Because one of the people that was part of a seminar that Smith did at UNC about academic fraud/NCAA BS has his institute here at USC. It really has nothing to do with USC, nor was the professor now at USC involved in any way in the shenanigans at UNC.

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/04/04/...7dC-SO7v4GkAQkuQNFr6VdAmPXmuiCqUJ1mgW3uaHJzec

Southall, whose institute is now housed at the University of South Carolina, said he gave the group a “primer” on college sports, with the thesis that scandals are the regular, inevitable consequence of the conflict between the N.C.A.A.’s amateurism model and market forces such as fan interest and player value.
Is there any studying required for this course? Are there any tests? Are classes optional? If there is no academic work required for this UNC course?

I there is none, I may just audit it!

I'm confused. I click on a topic about a UNC scandal and the quote posted is about USC?
Please quickly read the article and go to the comments. There is some high lever UNC b.s. in the comments, and some excellent rebuttal.

Please quickly read the article and go to the comments. There is some high lever UNC b.s. in the comments, and some excellent rebuttal.
Already used all my NY Times clicks for the month

Confession-Bear.jpg

Last edited:
Ruint is worse than ruined.:)

But, not nearly as bad as Aught (not to be confused with the verb ought).
Hey, if ya wanna really good read on Real Cheaters, that make today's recruiters look like alter boys, read up on the history of the Pacific Coast Conference, forerunner of the PAC 10&12. Disband around 1959.

Money is not evil, it really depends on how you use the money. People are evil, money has no soul.

Did UNC send this guy here to infiltrate us and make us like UNC?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT