ADVERTISEMENT

OT: This video will make your day

Why should that make my day. Another reminder that something like this can happen to any of us. He could have shot her. Part of the problem in the world is that people sensationalize violence and like it. Movies, music, video games. I respectively disagree with you.

Why should that make my day. Another reminder that something like this can happen to any of us. He could have shot her. Part of the problem in the world is that people sensationalize violence and like it. Movies, music, video games. I respectively disagree with you.
Nobody wants the lady shot. This is great because Mr Bigshot was begging by the end of it. Dang dude.

Made me smile. Every now and then the victims do win. That guy will be ridiculed by his buddies and prolly Doing more harm than prison will....or was he just “disrespected by the home girls”?

Reactions: GADAWGinIraq
Not judging anyone here and not trying to start a rift.

This video reminds me of the book Way of the Peaceful Warrior by Dan Millman. A wise man, well trained in martial arts, and his protege encounter street thugs demanding their wallets. The protege is thinking the thugs are in big trouble. The wise man, Socrates, had a different idea. He politely handed over his wallet, offered them his coat and instructed the protege to do the same.

As they safely walked away from the thugs, Socrates said, the people who are the hardest to love are the ones who need it the most.

They made a movie from the book, Peaceful Warrior (2006), starring Nick Nolte. I liked it.

I’m sure BLM thinks this is so wrong

Should have shot his kneecaps off

The dude probably woke up in jail the next day and to make matters just a little worse - he had a very sore shoulder.

Made me smile. I love it when the good guys win. Also love dumb crook news.

WTF are you talking about? Bad guy arrested and publicly shamed because of the video. It's a win/win.

I think I see why you are solo. RollLaugh

Can’t happen to me, Cap’n, cause I’m never robbing anybody. Your virtue signaling missed the mark badly.

Reactions: Expro19
You been under a rock? Watch CNN. It’s a guy with a skateboard
Do you notice the guy with the skateboard who broke the windshield and then takes off running never get his ass beat by the police. He is the guy who is mad at mommy and daddy for getting him a BMW instead of the Ferrari he wanted. And he thinks his life is so terrible. God I hate that kid.

Do you notice the guy with the skateboard who broke the windshield and then takes off running never get his ass beat by the police. He is the guy who is mad at mommy and daddy for getting him a BMW instead of the Ferrari he wanted. And he thinks his life is so terrible. God I hate that kid.
I saw a couple get caught and I loved it. Of course I’m in the minority cause I wish every criminal would get caught. We need more jails.

WTF are you talking about? Bad guy arrested and publicly shamed because of the video. It's a win/win.
I get it. Glad the goober was caught that way. I’m just tired of seeing these people. I try to spread love it war.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT