ADVERTISEMENT

OT What happened to Locker Room?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes. There was basically no activity. Since Small Talk was being axed, Shoe decided to let Locker Room go as well. Hell, all the OT posts get put on FGF and TIF anyway.
Yeah, and everybody whines about all the OT threads on FGF! I'll miss the Locker Room, but agree there was very little activity over there!

Yes. There was basically no activity. Since Small Talk was being axed, Shoe decided to let Locker Room go as well. Hell, all the OT posts get put on FGF and TIF anyway.
Hope mods will be a little easier about OT threads on IF and FGF now.
Yeah, and everybody whines about all the OT threads on FGF! I'll miss the Locker Room, but agree there was very little activity over there!
I enjoy most of the OT threads.

Reactions: Rod Dangerfield
Did you mean “more” activity? FGF is pretty robust compared to most other Rival sites. There are not many free sites out there.
Thought the same thing. Ours and UGAs free boards are two of the few that people regularly post on. The Bad Apple is as dead as a doornail....guess 43tigers finally ran everyone off.

Did you mean “more” activity? FGF is pretty robust compared to most other Rival sites. There are not many free sites out there.
I mean less. I posted that this am and get a response not til that night? I need a faster pace to my message boards! I'm on a free national site where there's always people responding

Hell, all the OT posts get put on FGF and TIF anyway.

That is so true, and I am so guilty of such!!

Sorry Beck! You know what they say about bad habits being hard to break...

anigif_enhanced-19146-1432914398-3.gif

Time for a cold Budweiser and a roast pork sandwich at 903? I just bought a house a few doors down from there. It's haunted as hail, tho!
A house down towards the city limits?? Some of those multi-story pads are primes from back in Like the 1910-1920 range it seems! If I correctly recall, some of those big pads on Chesterfield Ave were built back at the same timeframe as was the old Springs Mill that was, at that time, the biggest mill on Earth!!

Back when I was a kid and my grandparents lived on White Street, there used to be a very, very old house right where the Rite Aid is now, but at the backside of it, that we swore was haunted!! You could walk in that thing and if the wind blew just right, you'd hear the spookiest moan that would scare the Hades out of a group of 7 - 8 year old kids!!

Hey, check this out, let's hookup at the 903 somewhere around Feb. 15th or so. I'll be back down that way that weekend. Gotta keep Mom in check so to speak!!

Holla back and lemme know what's convenient for you.

A house down towards the city limits?? Some of those multi-story pads are primes from back in Like the 1910-1920 range it seems! If I correctly recall, some of those big pads on Chesterfield Ave were built back at the same timeframe as was the old Springs Mill that was, at that time, the biggest mill on Earth!!

Back when I was a kid and my grandparents lived on White Street, there used to be a very, very old house right where the Rite Aid is now, but at the backside of it, that we swore was haunted!! You could walk in that thing and if the wind blew just right, you'd hear the spookiest moan that would scare the Hades out of a group of 7 - 8 year old kids!!

Hey, check this out, let's hookup at the 903 somewhere around Feb. 15th or do. I'll be back down that way that weekend. Gotta keep Mom in check so to speak!!

Holla back and lemme know what's convenient for you.
Oh, was that the house on White St beside the Kilburnie house? If so, I've been in that house and it made my hair stand up!! I'm certain that place was haunted! I'll be on the left coast for work until Feb 17. Might be up there the 2nd weekend in March. I'll keep up with you on here and let you know.

I'm going to light this mug up with some OT threads, Beck you're going to be busy!

Oh, was that the house on White St beside the Kilburnie house? If so, I've been in that house and it made my hair stand up!! I'm certain that place was haunted! I'll be on the left coast for work until Feb 17. Might be up there the 2nd weekend in March. I'll keep up with you on here and let you know.
Man, I mean THE KILBURNIE HOUSE!!! The house that got moved out there on the road between Hwy 521 and Hwy 200!!

Dude, I'm telling you, that place was FREAKY for a kid!!!

Reactions: Cock_Donor
And hey, keep me posted for a March meet at the 903!! I can do that!

Reactions: Cock_Donor
I gotta give you credit dude. You handled ST great and did so longer than I ever imagined.
I enjoyed that board when you could actually have a civil discussion. But even when you were in a decent discussion with someone some people (I won’t use the worn out term TROLLS) with offering opinions...or too much time on their hands...would make it impossible to have a conversation.
But kudos for the effort.

BTW...did BF cancel his subscription yet, lol.

Reactions: vacock#
I gotta give you credit dude. You handled ST great and did so longer than I ever imagined.
I enjoyed that board when you could actually have a civil discussion. But even when you were in a decent discussion with someone some people (I won’t use the worn out term TROLLS) with offering opinions...or too much time on their hands...would make it impossible to have a conversation.
But kudos for the effort.

BTW...did BF cancel his subscription yet, lol.
Small Talk went off the rails because I got busy. I asked Shoe to make it premium. Then, it actually got worse. I still don’t have time for it. It ended up in the best interest of the site.

My favorite Locker Room thread was the one about a guy that everyone hated. Just random posters all knew the same guy and everyone hated him. I hope that one is saved somewhere for posterity, along with the doo doo ice thread.

My favorite Locker Room thread was the one about a guy that everyone hated. Just random posters all knew the same guy and everyone hated him. I hope that one is saved somewhere for posterity, along with the doo doo ice thread.

43Tater?

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT