ADVERTISEMENT

OT: What is the most white trash thing you've ever seen, because I think I saw mine today.

jsusc

Aug 12, 2004
I went to Dollar General this morning and as I was walking in I saw an older guy sitting in the passenger seat of a car with the window down and there was a damn chicken in the backseat of the car. I came out a few minutes later and he was still sitting there and I made some lame comment about having a backseat driver and we start talking. He says this chicken likes to ride in the car. He has the backseat covered in a quilt that has chicken sh*t all over it, then he takes out a ziploc type bag with that corn they feed chickens and tosses a handful onto the backseat. It was at the Dollar General on Lockhart Highway in Union.

I once saw two fat, supposedly disabled women riding those carts in Walmart almost come to blows. Apparently, each of them thought the other was blocking them from getting to something on the shelf. Never heard so many f you, bi*ch, and threats to "whoop" someone's ass in my life.

I went to Dollar General this morning and as I was walking in I saw an older guy sitting in the passenger seat of a car with the window down and there was a damn chicken in the backseat of the car. I came out a few minutes later and he was still sitting there and I made some lame comment about having a backseat driver and we start talking. He says this chicken likes to ride in the car. He has the backseat covered in a quilt that has chicken sh*t all over it, then he takes out a ziploc type bag with that corn they feed chickens and tosses a handful onto the backseat. It was at the Dollar General on Lockhart Highway in Union.
Was there a midget involved in any way?

Maybe it was a banty rooster, the midget of the chicken world.
Great reply, I would expect no less from you! You had to know that somebody was going to throw in a midget comment. That tale was epic, and is one of my all time favorites here. It was better than a tv show; I couldn’t wait to hear about the latest update 😂

Reactions: SCexpat38
My dad once punched a horse and supposedly knocked it out. This was before I was born, but some in my family still tell the story as a point of pride. Supposedly, the horse provoked it.
When my Papa was teenager, and courting my Granny, he slugged the family mule in the jaw, and knocked it down. He never talked about it, because he got punished for doing it, but one of my great uncles loved to tell the story.

Reactions: SCexpat38 and jsusc

Is it rude for me to disclose to you that I really like the guy with the chicken a lot more than I do you?

Ok I may have a close one . I live in the panhandle and it truly is the redneck Rivera. So my town is load with hot cougars who basically become rich marrying old millionaires and then clean them out in the divorce . Honest to god they were working on a “True Housewives of Destin” on bravo but i think the plug got pulled . Anyway this is an actually conversation I heard between two of these “Ladies” at a local watering hole .
“Well I don’t talk to Chelsea anymore because that b$&@h got drunk and wiped her lipstick all over my Yeti bag so bad I had to buy another one”. Classy ladies down here in the Panhandle .

Ok I may have a close one . I live in the panhandle and it truly is the redneck Rivera. So my town is load with hot cougars who basically become rich marrying old millionaires and then clean them out in the divorce . Honest to god they were working on a “True Housewives of Destin” on bravo but i think the plug got pulled . Anyway this is an actually conversation I heard between two of these “Ladies” at a local watering hole .
“Well I don’t talk to Chelsea anymore because that b$&@h got drunk and wiped her lipstick all over my Yeti bag so bad I had to buy another one”. Classy ladies down here in the Panhandle .
In regards to your post in another thread you mentioned wearing a suit and tie in the business world. I’ve watched videos of you playing guitar in your band. Did you wear your Gamecock hat with your suit and tie?

Well, that seems perfectly normal to me.

Oh, 2 answer yer question, littering.

The following was reported on WLOS TV several years ago. Many people that lived along the French Broad River still "straight lined" their sewage into the river. Now that is really white trash.

In regards to your post in another thread you mentioned wearing a suit and tie in the business world. I’ve watched videos of you playing guitar in your band. Did you wear your Gamecock hat with your suit and tie?

Haha . Unfortunately no . I should have known that job wasn’t meant to be . Funny last year I contemplated getting a “Real Job” since Covid pretty much shut down the music business . I looked in my closet and realized the only shoes I had were 1 pair of tennis shoes and 3 pairs of flip flops !! When you wear flip flops and a T shirt to work for 20 years the prospects of getting dressed up to go to work is horrifying. Haha . Glad I reconsidered !!!

Reactions: Bear_Rooster
Thanks to all for many good laughs on a rainy Monday! Y‘all made my day😄

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT