Sep 6, 2022
Vanna White 2023 Net Worth: $110 Million

Annual Salary: $15 Million
Salary per episode: $41,000
Other Income: $3 Million
Annual Income: $19 Million

I always wanted to say ... "Vanna, I'd like to take a P"

Reactions: CockySC01
Judging from what’s on the field today- he should be trading salaries with one of the stadium janitors.

At least we would be changing the life of someone who may be a lifelong and loyal Gamecock fan. Who took the janitorial job to be close to the team. I’d be down for that! More deserving of the $$$ than the Coaches right now.

Heck; why not just make the janitorial staff the coaches and the coaches the janitors. What could it hurt? And they wouldn’t just be trading job titles, they would trading the SALARIES and all the perks that come with it.

“Mr. Beamer, here’s your mop”! - “ And Coach Ernie, here is your new under armor visor and clip board”! Get to work!

Last edited:
Judging from what’s on the field today- he should be trading salaries with one of the stadium janitors.

At least we would be changing the life of someone who may be a lifelong and loyal Gamecock fan. Who took the janitorial job to be close to the team. I’d be down for that! More deserving of the $$$ than the Coaches right now.

Heck; why not just make the janitorial staff the coaches and the coaches the janitors. What could it hurt? And they wouldn’t just be trading job titles, they would trading the SALARIES and all the perks that come with it.

“Mr. Beamer, here’s your mop”! - “ And Coach Ernie, here is your new under armor visor and clip board”! Get to work!

Stick Out Your Can!!!
Here comes The Garbage Man!!!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT