ADVERTISEMENT

Parking/Shuttle question for Saturday's Game

Ole' Smokey

Jul 18, 2001
I will be coming to my first USC game this weekend, as my daughter is a student at USC. I have seen on the USC official site about taking the shuttle from Russell House to the game. Has anyone done this, and how did it go? Is there parking in the lots near Russell House for those who use the shuttle, and if not, where is parking and for how much. TIA.

I will be coming to my first USC game this weekend, as my daughter is a student at USC. I have seen on the USC official site about taking the shuttle from Russell House to the game. Has anyone done this, and how did it go? Is there parking in the lots near Russell House for those who use the shuttle, and if not, where is parking and for how much. TIA.

http://www.gamecocksonline.com/ot/game-day-parking-information.html

Per the above:
SHUTTLE SERVICE
Shuttle service will be available on game days for $3 per person roundtrip. For more information, please click on the shuttle service information link at the top of the page. Tentatively, the shuttle will run from the Colonial Life Arena parking lots on Devine Street to Rosewood Drive beginning three hours prior to game time and will run for 90 minutes after the game.

Parking at the CLA is free, shuttle costs $3 per person. When it was just my son and I going we would take the shuttle. You get from the CLA to the Fairgrounds pretty quick. After the game they load 5 shuttles at a time to go back so the wait was usually around 20 minutes if you were in the middle of the fairgrounds. They only time it was really bad was on parent's weekend.

Parking at the CLA is free, shuttle costs $3 per person. When it was just my son and I going we would take the shuttle. You get from the CLA to the Fairgrounds pretty quick. After the game they load 5 shuttles at a time to go back so the wait was usually around 20 minutes if you were in the middle of the fairgrounds. They only time it was really bad was on parent's weekend.

And it's Parents' Weekend this weekend, LOL. I appreciate your info and the info of the other poster. Look forward to coming down this weekend. Is there parking at the parking garages off of Bull Street near campus that is available. Know that we parked there during orientation, so I'm familiar with those garages.

And it's Parents' Weekend this weekend, LOL. :) I appreciate your info and the info of the other poster. Look forward to coming down this weekend. Is there parking at the parking garages off of Bull Street near campus that is available. Know that we parked there during orientation, so I'm familiar with those garages.

And it's Parents' Weekend this weekend, LOL. I appreciate your info and the info of the other poster. Look forward to coming down this weekend. Is there parking at the parking garages off of Bull Street near campus that is available. Know that we parked there during orientation, so I'm familiar with those garages.
For the game, I would park at the CLA and ride the shuttle. After the game getting back on a shuttle should only take about 45 minutes to an hour. The garages should be available the rest of the weekend.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT