ADVERTISEMENT

Patriots go down in OT. Panthers are the lone undefeated team in the NFL

F

FGF Supercock

Panthers are 11-0 and the only team still undefeated this season. Whether you like or hate the Panthers, you got to respect their record. Great snowy game in Denver tonight. Darian Stewart played great as usual.

I dont hate Pats, they are a winning franchise, they take liberties that other teams dont, but you still have to respect them, the deflate gate is something I bet all do.. However GO PANTHERS!!!! I think one more win and they clinch the NFC south..

No way now a 16 game schedule will ANYONE go undefeated (IMO)... Too much to lose late in year when they have everything clinched to play all your best players and risk injury.. Panthers IMO will lose 3 games, end up 13-3 and comfortably home field all the way to Santa Clara...

2007 Patriots

2007 Patriots
So you are claiming the 2007 Patriots went undefeated?? Had hey rested some key players late, they may very well have gone undefeated.. However, The ultimate goal is to win the Super Bowl, not go undefeated.. If it happens it happens, I just cant see a coach, playing some "Banged up" players when he can rest them for the playoffs! But I like your thinking Rod..

No way now a 16 game schedule will ANYONE go undefeated (IMO)... Too much to lose late in year when they have everything clinched to play all your best players and risk injury.. Panthers IMO will lose 3 games, end up 13-3 and comfortably home field all the way to Santa Clara...

So you are claiming the 2007 Patriots went undefeated?? Had hey rested some key players late, they may very well have gone undefeated.. However, The ultimate goal is to win the Super Bowl, not go undefeated.. If it happens it happens, I just cant see a coach, playing some "Banged up" players when he can rest them for the playoffs! But I like your thinking Rod..

No. I'm claiming that it can be done with the 16-game schedule, as the Patriots of '07 proved. No more. No less.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT