ADVERTISEMENT

Paul Fienbaum (sp)

Cbreezy33

Oct 6, 2014
I finished my exams today and decided to check out his show. Fifteen minutes in and there have already been three callers calling out Pawwwwl for always hating on us and essentially calling Ray Tanner a liar in regards to the Rich Rodriguez situation. Basically saying Muschamp only took the job because he had no other options. I encourage anyone who has the time to call into this clown and expose him as the Gamecock basher he is.

Sure, join the redneck circus and become another Springer - conceived whiner on the air.

Reactions: gpcocks
The man graduated from tennessee and is in love with Bama. Crazy. Does he still have those 2 clowns in the booth that worship everything he says?

Reactions: Cbreezy33
Not only is he a total idiot, he is also a total geeky wimp. I saw him on a show around Halloween and they were making their picks. He was going to emphasize his pick by smashing a pumpkin. This little pencil neck geek couldn't even pick up a pumpkin. The other commentators just laughed at him as he struggled to try to pick it up.

Reactions: Tigerof66
Update you guys- I stopped watching 10 minutes after I posted this.... It's not worth the battle my apologies

The guy is a total hypocrite... For years Paul has been taking shots at Urban Meyer for faking an illness and leaving Florida in terrible shape when Muschamp took over. Now Paul is taking shots at Muschamp for bringing that up at the presser, pointing out to Urban winning two titles, left tons of talent, and now Mccalwean won the SEC easy once he left. This guy is such a fraud

I'm telling you, he is always wrong. Look at a little history. The week before we won our first Baseball Championship, he wrote an article stating SC should never had been accepted into the SEC and that SC would never contribute anything. The same week SC beat AL in 2010, he wrote an article stating that AL would not lose that year. In 2014, he picked SC to win the East and possibly win the SEC. The guy just runs his mouth and collects a paycheck. You should feel encouraged when he bad-mouths you.

I finished my exams today and decided to check out his show. Fifteen minutes in and there have already been three callers calling out Pawwwwl for always hating on us and essentially calling Ray Tanner a liar in regards to the Rich Rodriguez situation. Basically saying Muschamp only took the job because he had no other options. I encourage anyone who has the time to call into this clown and expose him as the Gamecock basher he is.
Free time is probably a rare occurrence at this point in your life. Don't throw it away...live, dammit, live!!!

Reactions: Cbreezy33
I called radio when I had to drive through Bama. He was trashing USC, and when I reminded him Carolina had won the last time they played Bama, he said Bama had won and gave a score that has not ever occurred in the series. He is only slightly les of a Bama homer on TV.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT