ADVERTISEMENT

Paul Finebaum had a guest on yesterday who was talking about possible replacements

Freddie.B.Cocky

Jul 19, 2002
for the UF job. The guest's name was Ryan McGee who is a Furman graduate. Anyway McGee said he thought about calling Chip Kelly (I believe that is his name, anyway the former coach at Oregon) to tell him basically the UF job was a bad job for anyone. McGee when on to say that Muschamp was a completely different guy now than when he was at UF, e.g. more relaxed and fun to be around.

for the UF job. The guest's name was Ryan McGee who is a Furman graduate. Anyway McGee said he thought about calling Chip Kelly (I believe that is his name, anyway the former coach at Oregon) to tell him basically the UF job was a bad job for anyone. McGee when on to say that Muschamp was a completely different guy now than when he was at UF, e.g. more relaxed and fun to be around.

Just couldnt fit the UF coach in title huh?

Not sure it said anything about a Florida title there tater. But your typical tater response is expected.

Why do you always have mis leading titles? If i new they were about other teams other than the Gamecocks i wouldnt click. Matter fact let me use ignore. Youre a waste of time for me. My time is more valuable

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT