ADVERTISEMENT

Picks from The Prophet - Volume 6

Aug 16, 2016
Hey Folks,

1. UGA beats UF.

2. FSU beats Pickens.

3. USC beats Rape University.

4. Wisc. beats NEB.

If you want more in-depth analysis, please respond in this thread. I'll consider editing my original post if enough folks are stoked on The Prophet.

Go Cocks!

Reactions: wood90 and rocker04
2-2 at best this week, IMO. I'd really like to hear some of the basis for the Georgia and Wisconsin picks. Obviously, I hope the Criminoles can put the tiggers out to pasture.

I forecast 1-3 this week on picks. We'll see.
I agree (maybe or maybe not for the same reason).

I think Wisky beats Neb. The other 3 predictions are wrong (just like the vast majority of his thus far).

https://southcarolina.forums.rivals.com/threads/picks-from-the-prophet-volume-5.206057/

This was last week... he got some stuff wrong for a change, but he got some stuff pretty close too. Let's hope for a better week this week Amigo! I am hoping you are right about USC AND FSU especially!

JFTR, a couple weeks before so think he was like 4-0 /4-1 with some amazing picks, including calling the UT Hail Mary over UGA. Good stuff!
I think if you go back and look, one of his prediction posts (I think the one you're referencing) was edited after the fact.

Reactions: rogue cock
Hey Folks,

1. UGA beats UF.

2. FSU beats Pickens.

3. USC beats Rape University.

4. Wisc. beats NEB.

If you want more in-depth analysis, please respond in this thread. I'll consider editing my original post if enough folks are stoked on The Prophet.

Go Cocks!
2/4 isn't bad... hardly prophetic...

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT