ADVERTISEMENT

Pittman leaving the program (link added)

Thanks, he seems like he doesn't have a plan, Nunez, redshirt as he learns WR, then changes his mind and transfer out, but no destination in mind

Two linebackers gone in one day. That leaves us with three (one coming off major neck surgery) scholarship linebackers returning. I guess we will never know why either one of them left We will suck at linebacker this season. Muschamp was a bad hire.

Two linebackers gone in one day. That leaves us with three (one coming off major neck surgery) scholarship linebackers returning. I guess we will never know why either one of them left We will suck at linebacker this season. Muschamp was a bad hire.

Maybe they were cancers in the locker room or weren't buying into Boom's system.

Yes, we're thin and that sucks a big fat floppy donkey dong, but there's gotta be a legit reason why.

Reactions: drdominicky
"It was a mutual decision"... translation/these two were not cutting the mustard and probably wouldn't see the field this season. Either the kids saw the writing on the wall with all of the new defensive players coming in, or they were told by the coaches.

Reactions: rogue cock
Go ahead and jump off the highest bridge. We don't need "supporters" like you.

You also said Williams was a Dawg. Really hard to take you serious and I am no sunshine pumper.

How good would we be at LB if they would have stayed?

I think this is just part of the plan. In the SEC in order to keep up, you got to sign a full class every year and trim the fat.
Well I sure hope you are wrong I don't like the idea of a SCHOOL treating its STUDENTS like that. If we beg kids to come here and kick them to the curb in a year or two because they aren't as far along as we would like what does that say about us? I want to win and if we have to do hundred dollar hand shakes to get kids here I'm fine with that but let's honor our commitment to them once they are hear.

I figure it's mutual or there are other issues. Our program and all others have kids that are on scholarship 4 or 5 years without playing a down and they don't get kicked to the curb. There will always be players that don't figure into game day plans but you need them to be tough as nails on the scout team. Some guys don't accept that role.

Reactions: rogue cock
I think this is just part of the plan. In the SEC in order to keep up, you got to sign a full class every year and trim the fat.

In the SEC? That argument is over, our conference is 3rd or 4th best right now.

Reactions: king ward
You can end the "trim the fat" and "running kids off" thoughts. Muschamp and his staff came in and gave everyone a fresh start. The entire staff evaluated the talent pool and rebuilt the depth chart. Exhibit A: Running Backs. If it is the case that he is telling folks they have a better shot somewhere else to get playing time and continue their education then he should be applauded for the admirable approach. If he tells the kid I am pulling your scholly well then we have a debate. Personally, I have not read where any player was told to leave under the circumstances that a scholarship would no longer be honored. With all the misses in talent evaluation of the previous staff I expect more departures of this circumstance over the next 2 years. Best of luck to the fellas leaving.

Sometimes a change of scenery does wonders for player development. Just look at NFL rosters.

Players leave our program because of the continued issue of player development. No reason way so many 3* 4* kids, with raw talent, cant be molded into value add members of the team. College football is cutthroat however there has to be a commitment towards instruction & maturation.

I do not believe that a kid who puts in the work asked of him should ever be ran off. If the kid is working hard but just doesn't pan out, that is the staff's fault (either they are poor in development or missed on evaluation). If a kid doesn't uphold his end by putting in the work, then I have no problem with relocating them. Too many in this generation feel like they should get something for nothing as it is.

Maybe now we can make a run at this kid:

ROUGH DAY

Jarez Parks

Weakside defensive end
4 STARS
Sebastian River
Sebastian, FL
RR: 5.9
Ht: 6'5"
Wt: 255 lbs
Class: 2017

POSITION

NATIONAL

STATE

Commitment status:
UNDECIDED

srfqpsmv2s0szhilq9mu

Parks showed up at his press conference and was in tears because none of his favorites had room to take him. He eventually landed at Alabama as a gray shirt. which is crazy for a Rivals100 prospect. Not the day he expected.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT