ADVERTISEMENT

Please, allow admitted Sunshine Pumpers, to respond.

Oct 18, 2019
Ya got what you wanted, more time. Your Opinion: Where do we set the mark, NEXT year? What do you feel we must achieve to continue on our current path? I, personally would like to better understand what you find acceptable but, many of us need a benchmark to aim for.

Let's hear what they have to say,.There may be valuable insight that we are not considering. Let them have their say.

Ya got what you wanted, more time. Your Opinion: Where do we set the mark, NEXT year? What do you feel we must achieve to continue on our current path? I, personally would like to better understand what you find acceptable but, many of us need a benchmark to aim for.

Let's hear what they have to say,.There may be valuable insight that we are not considering. Let them have their say.

Sunshine Pumpers like to have a win occasionally so they can say "I told you". Then they attack those of us who expect excellence in our programs, starting at the top.

I don’t label myself a “pumper”, but any improvement would be good. I’ve said it before...

You got to make a move at OC.
You got to land Burch in your backyard.
You got to finish in the top 20 in recruiting.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT