• 9-15 months

• 16-20 months

• Over 20 months

Results are only viewable after voting.

Cocky 45

Gold Member
Mar 3, 2019
Columbia, SC
Predict how much longer with no sports, I think there won't be any sports until at least late 2021, likely looking at 18 months or longer as this gets worse, and NYC doesn't know what to do with the number of bodies.

Reactions: Gamecockben1979
Predict how much longer with no sports, I think there won't be any sports until at least late 2021, likely looking at 18 months or longer as this gets worse, and NYC doesn't know what to do with the number of bodies.

I am hoping for at least fall. Don’t think we will see anything all spring or summer. To me the people that think we will see nba or Mlb are naive about the situation.

Reactions: uscnoklahoma2
They are not going to allow large public gatherings until there is a vaccine. The “not my baaaaaaabbbyyy” crowd has taken control of this country and they won’t relinquish it to the reasonable people again until there is a guise of safety established. It will take at LEAST one full year to 18 months from the start of testing (testing started a month or two ago depending on which vaccine you are talking about, there is more than one being developed) to get one the FDA will allow for mass human use. That is assuming the vaccines in testing now are actually successful and deemed safe (by everyone except whack jobs in the antivax crowd obviously, leave them to fight deadly disease with crystals and essential oils)... so we may not see organized sports as we know them again until 2022...

I think we should test athletes and then go PPV for the seasons. I know it is a lot more complex than that, but I’d find a way to make it work...

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT