ADVERTISEMENT

Poll: Want me to stick around?

Want Rod Dangerfield to continue being a regular poster on FGF?

• Yes I do. Please stay.

Votes: 77 47.5%
  • No. Get outta here!

Votes: 32 19.8%
  • I'm indifferent & don't give a rat's posterior.

Votes: 53 32.7%

• Total voters

Rod Dangerfield

Jan 12, 2010
So....I'm back from a non-deserved banishment. Apparently, I ruffled some feathers when I needled a visiting Penn St. fan. Hey....needling people is what I do.

I am, therefore, gonna put it to the regulars of FGF....want me to stick around & stay who I am, or would you rather I take my posting talents elsewhere? I know some like me & some don't, so lets put it to a vote.

Reactions: rogue cock
Your uniform expertise would be missed, so you can stay as long as you drop the snide comments about WBB.

source.gif

Personally I think if you want to stay, then you should stay irregardless of others opinions/positions.
A message board is just like any other environment where people share opinions, some you agree with, some you don't, and then some you are indifferent to.
With that said are you going to make your poll binding or just trying to gauge your approval rating

Gotta stay Rod, I'm still relatively new on here but I enjoy your posts, even when you once told me to "read better and get back to you." Who else is going to call out the Tillmanites when they fail?

Reactions: Rod Dangerfield
Not leaving when gamecock fans want,and sumtimes beg for you to leave is the Garnet Way. Example (Roper). besides,only coaches quit in the middle of the season.You have been missed

With that said are you going to make your poll binding or just trying to gauge your approval rating

The poll will decide my fate.

Up until this morning, I was just gonna give a goodbye message, but I do believe there are a fair many on here that enjoy exchanging posts with me. Yes, there are others who think I suck, but screw them.

I, therefore, decided to let democracy decide.

Reactions: Anna_Nimmitty
The poll will decide my fate.

Up until this morning, I was just gonna give a goodbye message, but I do believe there are a fair many on here that enjoy exchanging posts with me. Yes, there are others who think I suck, but screw them.

I, therefore, decided to let democracy decide.
Dude, come on now!! F'em!!

You're good my man! You're. Good. You ain't gotta split here by a long shot!!

What exactly did u say to get punished ?

Some Penn Stater claimed to be visiting for the UF game. Asked for advice. I gave him a PSA stating that we didn't look kindly on Pedophilia at our games.

Snowflakes went nuts & running/reporting to the mods. Nuking ensued.

Hell, I'll probably get nuked for telling y'all about it.

Some Penn Stater claimed to be visiting for the UF game. Asked for advice. I gave him a PSA stating that we didn't look kindly on Pedophilia at our games.

Snowflakes went nuts & running/reporting to the mods. Nuking ensued.

Hell, I'll probably get nuked for telling y'all about it.
Some folks can't handle the truth.

You're really going to put your FGF fate in the hands of us? You're a brave man. I guess I'll give you a thumbs up.
It's kinda like Lord of the Flies around here.

Rod needs to stay. No one else is as adamant about us cheating our way to victories than him. That voice would be lost, whether you agree with him or not.

Rod. Must have hit to close to home with the mod on your pedi comments.

I’m curious. Did your cheap friend ever find free parking for the game? If so where?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT