ADVERTISEMENT

Posted this on TIF, but thought it was worth putting over here as well

hobcawcreekcock

Gold Member
Dec 10, 2000
Mt Pleasant SC
Seems to be a little uproar over the Moo U pre-game ritual of locking arms and marching around like a gay pride parade at away games. I know many took offense to this two years ago.

MY SOLUTION:

This occurs after the pre-game warm ups right before they go drop the soap in the shower before the game starts. Probably 15-20 minutes prior to KO. To the USC students, just delay your entrance into WB and let them do their crap to an empty USC student section. That should eliminate any issues..

Clemson and their fans are arrogant and definitely do some in your face things. Then, when they get called out, do this.
giphy.gif

They are the classiest program in the land. Just ask em.

other solution would be why dont they just gather at the goal line with their backs towards the students or whoever in another stadium and walk to the 50 yard line and do their little rah rah rah thing

other solution would be why dont they just gather at the goal line with their backs towards the students or whoever in another stadium and walk to the 50 yard line and do their little rah rah rah thing

That would make a LOT more sense, but the 'reverend Blabo' ain't like that. He's a narcissist and wants EVERYONE to LOOK AT HIM. Don't believe me, put a microphone in front of his pie hole, and watch him light up and start yapping. Personally, I'd just hang out under the North Endzone until the gay pride parade was DONE...

Seems to be a little uproar over the Moo U pre-game ritual of locking arms and marching around like a gay pride parade at away games. I know many took offense to this two years ago.

MY SOLUTION:

This occurs after the pre-game warm ups right before they go drop the soap in the shower before the game starts. Probably 15-20 minutes prior to KO. To the USC students, just delay your entrance into WB and let them do their crap to an empty USC student section. That should eliminate any issues..

Morgan-Freeman-Good-Luck.gif

Many moons ago, we played FSU when Bobby B was their coach and I think at the time we had Sparky Woods. At the end of warm-ups, they walked toward the end zone shoulder to shoulder with their helmets raised. No taunting mind you, just recognizing and saluting the fans that traveled to see them play there in Columbia. All I could think when I saw them walking my direction is just how (^%$#) big those guys were. Of course, they killed our team, which looked very small, by comparison. Clemson certainly did not invent the walk nor will they be the last to use it. I still think no response is the best response. Just sit there and do not react. Give them the sound of crickets.

Many moons ago, we played FSU when Bobby B was their coach and I think at the time we had Sparky Woods. At the end of warm-ups, they walked toward the end zone shoulder to shoulder with their helmets raised. No taunting mind you, just recognizing and saluting the fans that traveled to see them play there in Columbia. All I could think when I saw them walking my direction is just how (^%$#) big those guys were. Of course, they killed our team, which looked very small, by comparison. Clemson certainly did not invent the walk nor will they be the last to use it. I still think no response is the best response. Just sit there and do not react. Give them the sound of crickets.

MY point exactly, just thought arriving a few minutes late and NO ONE has to watch that crap. They want to 'salute' Moo U fans they're at the other end of WB in the South West Corner...

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT