ADVERTISEMENT

Prayers Needed

ncgamecock77

Nov 16, 2001
My son in law is an officer with the Capitol Police. His day partner was badly injured when he was mauled by the mob in today's coup attempt. He is in the hospital and not doing well. Please pray for his recovery and his family. I would also appreciate it if you prayed for my son in law and all of those who risk their lives each day to protect and serve the public. Like me, he is a Gamecock with a Masters in Criminal Justice from USC.

My son in law is an officer with the Capitol Police. His day partner was badly injured when he was mauled by the mob in today's coup attempt. He is in the hospital and not doing well. Please pray for his recovery and his family. I would also appreciate it if you prayed for my son in law and all of those who risk their lives each day to protect and serve the public. Like me, he is a Gamecock with a Masters in Criminal Justice from USC.

Praying for your son in law and all of the officers who were asked to restore order at the Capitol.

As a former First Responder (EMS) myself, I pray for all my brothers and sisters every day, whether they’re Law Enforcement, Fire/Rescue, or EMS. I’ll put in a special one tonight for your son-in-law, his injured partner, and his fellow Capitol Police officers.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT